• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undyne fights another Human Child (Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures) vs Undyne (Undertale)) 3-0-0 (GRACE)

Story: Chris is in Waterfall dressed up as Frisk trying to confuse people or scare them but then Undyne noticed him and thought he was an imposter

Chris vs Undyne

Both 9-A (Undyne is in base) (Chris is in Post-Slavery Arc key)

Chris has all Equipment from his Post-Slavery Key except Sydney shield and Hydraulic Water Gun

Speed equalized

Distance:
25 meters

Imposter realized he has no social influence and just kills fish lady: 3

Fish lady forgot the justice system exist and just killed the teen: 0

Frisk spares both of them some how: 0

Last edited:
In a more serious town,

What weapons and abilitys apply at the 9-a key for chris? I imagine they don't all but the page seems to make no distinction

Last edited:
In a more serious town,

What weapons and abilitys apply at the 9-a key for chris? I imagine they don't all but the page seems to make no distinction
how? there is a tab that says Post slavery arc which is his 9-A key (includes weapons and abilities)

Also look at Early Chris for abilities (not weapons)

how? there is a tab that says Post slavery arc which is his 9-A key (includes weapons and abilities)

Also look at Early Chris for abilities (not weapons)
I'm afraid the tabs don't seem to appear for me, are they working for you? Can you check?

ok so I should mention fast that his Soul resistance is like x1000 than a normal human

1 undertale human = 12,000 monster souls

so he is like 1/12th of Frisk soul resistance

@Darkmon_cns
So are you going to make responds or what

To start a conversation:

Chris should survive the Green phase attacks Undyne does

he has x2 reaction speed, some SOUL resistance, and ok Luck so he should be fine in the early phases. The yellow arrows and increase Danmaku might mess him up later on though

Chris leads with his trampoline to then jump on Undyne Mario style ... which he can do in the in-between phases when he isn't Green

Chris then can use his water gun to Water manip at Undyne though he realistically shoots water at 1,000 PSI not the full strength in this Key (He isn't really good at using his full potential here)

@Darkmon_cns
So are you going to make responds or what

To start a conversation:

Chris should survive the Green phase attacks Undyne does

he has x2 reaction speed, some SOUL resistance, and ok Luck so he should be fine in the early phases. The yellow arrows and increase Danmaku might mess him up later on though

Chris leads with his trampoline to then jump on Undyne Mario style ... which he can do in the in-between phases when he isn't Green

Chris then can use his water gun to Water manip at Undyne though he realistically shoots water at 1,000 PSI not the full strength in this Key (He isn't really good at using his full potential here)
I'm really tired right now, and Have been in some discussions today, I'll probably reply tomorrow

The yellow arrows and increase Danmaku might mess him up later on though
Does Chris have experience with Danmaku? If not, then I say Undyne has a good chance of winning.
I think Undyne would be able to dodge that pretty easily, considering that it would seem fairly obvious where Chris lands.
Wouldn't Undyne's armor be able to block that? (Assuming he doesn't aim for the head, of course)

Does Chris have experience with Danmaku? If not, then I say Undyne has a good chance of winning.
oh yes though the yellow arrows will be annoying ... he does have limited supernatural luck but it's his x2 reaction speed that will save him

I think Undyne would be able to dodge that pretty easily, considering that it would seem fairly obvious where Chris lands.
yeah but it allows him to get close to use CQC and I think that is bad since he has the AP advantage easily

Wouldn't Undyne's armor be able to block that? (Assuming he doesn't aim for the head, of course)
the water balls are human sized ... 1,000 psi over 6800 inches (average human cross section area) is 6800000 pounds which is 30247906.88 Newtons ... * 250 max distance is 7561976720 joules or 1.80735581262 tons of tnt ... that being said he usually doesn't lead with it and is more incline to use Fear Manip or CQC so that is something ig

or I can just restrict it ... if you want a fairer fight

the water balls are human sized ... 1,000 psi over 6800 inches (average human cross section area) is 6800000 pounds which is 30247906.88 Newtons ... * 250 max distance is 7561976720 joules or 1.80735581262 tons of tnt ... that being said he usually doesn't lead with it and is more incline to use Fear Manip or CQC so that is something ig

or I can just restrict it ... if you want a fairer fight
If that's the case, that would make Chris 8-C and one-shot Undyne, making this a stomp, so you should restrict it.

Well, the heat from Hotland alone was able to make Undyne pass out, so I think a solar laser beam will be more than enough to defeat her. Voting Chris.
yeah ,,, though wait is there sunlight in waterfall ... I don't think Chris will be able to use it very well since the lack of light will be bad

There doesn't seem to be. Now I'm not sure.
yeah it depends now on their skills and stuff
Chris skill feat is a 1 v 500 and giving the 500 a run for their money
Undyne is trained though in fighting and is head of the royal guard

Now ... I think Chris wins b/c he will use Job bob eventually which he just rolls 1/12 to Death manip

he likely will be able to dodge enough to get a "1" on his dice

yeah it depends now on their skills and stuff
Chris skill feat is a 1 v 500 and giving the 500 a run for their money
Undyne is trained though in fighting and is head of the royal guard

Now ... I think Chris wins b/c he will use Job bob eventually which he just rolls 1/12 to Death manip

he likely will be able to dodge enough to get a "1" on his dice
Ok. I'll vote Chris FRA

Back