• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A boxer tries to take down a serial killer

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
I had no idea in how to put Mac against, so let's try this

Little Mac

Jason Voorhees

Zombie Jason is being used, the 9-B one. He has his trademark machete

Normal Little Mac

They fight in a boxing ring, face to face

Honestly don't see how Jason doesn't take this

Their AP and durability seem to be just about even, and Mac is obviously more skilled, but he has no way around Jason's Regenerationn or numerous immortalities

Jason also holds a minor edge in versatility, as he can trick Mac with his illusions, and should Mac somehow overwhelm Jason's Regenerationn and reduce him to chunks (which is not likely to happen), Jason's heart will just hypnotize Mac into eating it and he'll get possessed

I think Jason eventually outlasts Mac and wears him down to the point where Jason can just overwhelm him with his brute strength

Not sure if Regenerationn makes this a stomp, but I vote Jason 9/10

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Mac because everythin PTSO is wrong.
Oh man exposed

But for real you should explain with something a bit more then literally one sentince

Mac will never go through that regen. Sure, if he actually punches is head off, Jason will still survive and he will bisect Mac or kill him in some other way. Jason takes this.

This seems like a pretty serious stomp. I legitimately see no ending for this that doesn't involve Mac getting demolished.

Wait, nevermind. I misremembered the number on Jason's calc. My bad.

Jason still wins for the reasons (almost) everyone else said, though.

I mean Mac still has no way to actually kill him so

Back