• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amik Fights Another Unstoppable Hunter (Amik vs Jason Voorhees) (GRACE)

Somehow, the government managed to get Jason Voorhees to work with them, and after the Type 5 AMIKA failed to capture Carla, they sent Jason after her instead. Amik, in an attempt to protect his friends, tells them to run as he holds off the hulking zombie.

Amik vs Jason Voorhees

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is equal
  • Undead Jason is used
  • Amik has an MI Hand Cannon with 4 clips
  • Jason has his machete
  • Both start 5 meters away
  • Fight takes place on the campus of the University of Washington. Why? Because I said so
Amik is 623,125 Joules
Jason is >516,644.24 Joules
Amik has a <1.21x AP advantage

Who Wins?

Robot: 3 (Volt12121, ThePrimalHunter, LeoEpicGamer8910)
Zombie: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
desktop-wallpaper-detroit-become-human-connor-detroit-become-human-detroit-become-human-connor-detroit.jpg
desktop-wallpaper-jason-ideas-horror-movie-art-jason-voorhees-horror-movie-icons-jason-x.jpg

Last edited:
So Amik is gonna have a hard time putting down Jason, not only can he endure fatal hits, he can also regenerate from them. Thankfully for Amik, Jason's Resurrection isn't combat applicable (at least not that i remember)

If the fight gets physically (which will definitely happen as i doubt the Mi hand canon will be able to take out Jason due to his immo and regen), Amik is not only the more skilled fighter but he also has the advantage in every physically stats.

Idk if Amik really has the means to actually kill Jason due to regen and type 2 immortality, but he does have a skill edge, precognition Jason can't really get around, and the stamina, Type 2 Immortality, & pain immunity to easily walk though any damage he takes

I don't think killing Jason is really on the table, but finding a way to incapacitate him or trap him somewhere might be able to work. Jason can kill Amik, but given the precog and skill gap, as well as a physical advantage, it's going to be difficult for Jason to even hit Amik, let alone kill him.

I'm not saying that this would be incon, but I am saying that neither can really do all that much to the other, and both are going to have a hard time killing each other as neither really have the means to do so

I'm not particularly sure how Amik could incap him however, his options are pretty limited within a school

Disarming Jason via LS and decapitating Jason is an option. Freddy did something simular in the FVJ movie, though he didn't go for the head. After taking away the machete, Jason was kind of helpless

So IG decapitation with Jasons own machete would be the way to go. His ESI would probably predict that eventually as this fight would likely go on for a while due to both of them being close to unkillable. Not the best win-con ever, but neither really have a bunch of options

Jason Voorhees overtime. Amik is kind of screwed if he doesn't find a way to prevent Jason from regenerating or seal him then Amik is bound to slip up at one point and get destroyed...

Hard to "slip up and get destroyed" when he's physically superior to Jason in every way and has his own immo. Plus Precognition is gonna make it hard for Jason to get any meaningful hits in

Jason Voorhees overtime. Amik is kind of screwed if he doesn't find a way to prevent Jason from regenerating or seal him then Amik is bound to slip up at one point and get destroyed...
Jason can't regenerate from decapitation. He can ressurect from it, sure, but not fully heal from it. And as discussed earlier, that's not combat applicable

And yes, Amik isn't perfect and will eventually slip up. He has done it plenty of times before. But,
  1. AMIKAs can adapt to a specific opponent and fight in a way best suited to that opponent, which is why he has limited adaptation. So overtime, Amik is going to find a way to fight that specifically counters Jason's way of fighting
  2. Even without the adaptation, Amik is a lot more skilled in cqc and he has a ranged weapon here, so he could keep Jason at a distance while he figures out how haxy Jason is
  3. Amik's precog will tell him pretty much exactly what to do and how to do it. Where to go, when to dodge, and the statistically best way to maximize his odds of victory. He has done this against entire groups of other robots simular to him, and Jason isn't exactly that unpredictable. It's not a perfect form of precognition, but it's still more than enough to make it real damn hard for Jason to hit him
  4. Even if Amik does get hit, he can survive with up to 43% of his body gone, is unharmed by people with higher AP than Jason, can't feel pain, and bleeds out slower than a regular human does. So even if he gets hit, he'll be fine
Given all that, I think it's a lot more likely that Amik goes for disarming Jason and decapitates him first before Jason can land a solid kililng blow on Amik. Neither really have much win-cons as Amik doesn't have a lot of ways to put down Jason and Jason will have trouble dealing with Amik's better physicality and precog, so Amik decapitating Jason is probably the most likely outcome here tbh
Well, it is the more likely outcome of the fight, so i'll be voting robot for reason above
Vote counted and robot FRA

Back