• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, luckily Sonic isn't one to spam Chaos Control like Shadow does so that would help.

What can Sonic do if DiEnd just does his thing where he summons 3-4 more people to back him up or something?

Also depending on who you ask, Speed Amps are allowed in battles such as these. So summon Gatack + Clock Up = RIP Sonic?

I could restrict speed equalized and make them in-character without to willing to kill if necessary.

Final Attack Diend >> Normal Diend >=< Decade > Exceeded Gills = Shinging Agito > El of Water = 10.3 GigaTons.

Amped Sonic >>> Normal sonic = Knuckles = 5 GigaTons.

Diend has the power advantage and probably the experience too. Being not only older but also fighting a wider variety of people. He also outranged Sonic by a ton and he can spam his attack with Blast.

Sonic is faster in travel speed but completely outclassed in reaction speed. Choas Control could probably work and will prove fatal but he needs to get pass all of Daiki's summons.

Like what Akreious said, Gatack with Clock Up can speed blitz to oblivion. Daiki can also summon Gills and G4 who are more than twice as stong as base sonic and will be hard for him to actually fight people who are not only stronger but faster than him at the same time.

I don't remember Diend being experienced in any ways, expect for thieving and marksmanship. Diend is quite bad at fighting H2H combat, especially when most of the time he leave it to the summoned Riders and just hanging around before delivering the final blow.

Both doesn't have calcs on their profiles so going by Speed page, Sonic MHS+ speed would be 8x times faster than Kaito, if i'm right.

Yeah, I actually have to agree with that. Looking back I didn't remember a time when Diend fough someone in CQC without help.

And yes, Sonic is 8x faster in travel speed but Diend scales to Decade who kept up with Black RX, with RX being faster than his Pre-Resurrection that can react at lightspeed. Diend has the reaction speed advantage. Even if we say it's 1 c, Diend would still be 99.3x faster than Sonic.

About the speed point: Sonic isn't just 8x faster in travel but both in combat, reaction and his general speed as well. Reaction speed isn't the same as normal speed, you can react to something faster than you, but some case where your opponent is too fast for your body to move. Sure, Diend have FTL reaction but if his body isn't quick enough then Sonic might as well blitz.

Regardless, who do you vote for?

I'm probably going for Diend because of his superior AP and being able to out range Sonic. Sure Sonic might be able to potentially blitz being 8x faster in combat and travel but Diend still has the power and durability advantage. His invisibility would also be pretty effective since it also effects his summons.

Back