• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
NIGHTMARES IN DAYLIGHT

Speed equalized

Both are in-character

Undead Jason vs Restricted Wendigo

If this is a stomp, use Jason X instead.

Who wins?

Jason: 0

Wendigo: 3

Inconclusive: 1

Jason voorhees by disse86-d8x4axb
Wendigo-0

Both of them most likely wouldn't get possessed since it probably would cancel each other out. Also the fact they probably can't kill each other because of jason's resurrection and Regenerationn and the wendigo being non-corporeal.

my vote goes to wendigo because of ice manipulation. Jason has been frozen solid and incapacitated for centuries in jason x

Actually, we don't know how strong the Wendigo's ice is, for all we know it's could only be frostbite levels of coldness and that isn't gonna help here. Jason has better AP feats and actual calculations behind him while the Wendigo has only a size justification.

Non-Corporeality is a problem, but I do think since the Wendigo wants to eat him and would go for the heart I do think it would end up inconclusive because the reasoning of why someone can't be possessed because they also possess people is not valid. They don't have resistance to an ability just because they can use that ability. I just think the souls would duke it out forever without either one taking full control.

Wendigo should be fought at a distance since the more it eats, the bigger and more powerful it becomes. If we make this a battle where neither can come back to life, the Wendigo would win. Even if Jason came back from the dead, the Wendigo would only be stronger.

I doubt Jason's machete and weapons are steel, thus making Jason unable to kill it. He doesn't have fire, so there.

Back