• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Belated Birthday to me? I was trying to get it across another way...

Yep. It is/was my Birthday on the 17th; & I've still a lot to do. If I had a wish, it would be in a list of verses I'd like to see but never will happen...

1. TOKYO CLANPOOL: Hyperdimension Neptunia & Azur Lane creators Compile Heart really needed to step their game up fast; why base a game franchise off a Satire of the Gaming Industry? Well, there's TOKYO CLANPOOL. A JP-Only PSVITA Sleeper Hit w/ a story that fits its CERO D rating (That & AEther Altering... X/). Decent Story, Well Devised Characters, & (OH SH-!) We've got Male Characters neither crap in Art, nor CHARACTER. Basically a truly badass Dungeon Crawler, this never saw USA's Lights. Now that the Handheld Gaming Marketplace is obsolete, America may never even get this on STEAM; given their sexual content regulations there; Friggen AEther...

2. When they Cry 3 & 4: 3 (Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni) is already up there; albeit WIP, but the 4th (Hotarubi no Tomoru Koro ni) never had a Visual Novel Adaptation. The only thing the latter had is 4 Volumes of Manga. While it is being translated (Well, it was...), obviously, the story seems to be centered on a Grandmother's Funeral, essentially triggering such ideas as Twin Suns, almost like an entire world of its own instead. I'd love to read it, but sadly I dunno if the translators ever got back to this. Ironically, this is also linked to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni & even Umineko no Naku Koro ni, which, in my mind, makes When They Cry as a whole, a Multiverse of Franchises all linked to each other regardless of way. I just want my Hotarubi though... :(

I was also going to say 12Riven; The Infinity Series' Black Sheep, but I wonder about this.

Either way, my party was tiny as hell. Fair enough. Well, here's a belated 27 years of mine. Thanks for the memories. :)

Thanks guys. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. IRL crap. But thanks nonetheless.

(Now how to measure height via px to cm/in. w/o the need of truly straight stature... X/)

& a lot thought METAL GEAR SURVIVE is rather awful; but would keep playing DEATH STRANDING even if they think that game sucked as well. XP

Thanks guys.

Ironically, there is only one other kind of "Happy B-Day" song in my head more "Manly" than that; but is explicit... X/

Aw whatever. Thanks though. :)

Well, it's merely my opinion; & such mileage applies to me at least.

Dunno if others wanted to know it, but it was on a late-night block show.

& might not be more "manly" to the rest of you; but if otherwise, I'd rather find a Robot Heroine from JP Media on a Hell Bent grudge as a part of the Robot Apocalypse, & not just simply looking cute. You know, realistic Sci-Fi?

Ah, whatever. Already starting to plan out my Science Fact based Sci-Fi Concept; just don't ask what it is yet; I already a Fighter I've yet to even make into art direction yet... DX

Yeah, I've too many plans for my foreseeable future; thus the unintentional confusion. Time to put the Rails back. X/

Back