• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle of wits: Giorno Giovanna vs Light Yagami

So what if these two:
Marvel vs capcom 3 light yagami by kingoffiction-d8fnlfa (1)
The God of a new world

Giorno-0
Ended up meeting through some specific means, ending with the Giorno trying to figure out who Kira is. Speed is equalized, Light Doesn't know about G.E. Requiem.

Kira basically has 0 ways of winning. RTZ will prevent Giorno's death and may even prevent other deaths if it senses it. so Kira gets the Ciocolatta treatment except + Diavolo's treatment gg no re

Kira actually wins even with GER. Given the situation in the OP Light would kill Giorno from his house at a random point in the day, it would be extremely unlikely for Giorno to have GER summoned. GER can't do anything when not summoned and if Giorno uses it after the heart attack there will be not "0" in which he's safe.

(I assume some will say that the latter is not the case and fail to explain how, I already know that the "how" is a headcanon but let's please communicate ourselves well here.)

your argument falls apart with one single thing: GER is entirely automatic and won't probably even need to be summoned to use RTZ.

I was going to answer your sh*t but now there's an accumulation of it. Worst part is you're not a troll, you just like influencing others with stuff you don't know about. Or maybe you are a troll, idk.

Ok then. GER is "automatic" (its ability triggers by stading near it as said to Diavolo) but the ability belongs to GER itself. Like in most cases, is the Stand who has the power and the user needs to summon it to get that.

>"when the user dies they can quickly summon their stand (Example: Polpo.)"

Misleading things like this shouldn't really be said in vsthreads. If the user dies they cannot user their Stand unless their ability rolls with that. If the user is about to die, yes, they could use their Stand and their ability. From that point in which Giorno does that, that would be the 0 that GER would put Giorno back to, thus he's doom. We don't know if GER can keep using Rt0 forever within reality or if it can return things before 0, thus it can't do any of those.

Carne had an ability that allowed him to very specifically do that after death. He was only useful after death, just like meat. It's literally in his name, others can't do the same.

Thanks for explaining everything nicely instead of trying to call me a troll, I misunderstood something, you explained to me that's not how it works. Good. That's how it's supossed to be, I just thought it was one way but it resulted to be another. Thanks again for explaining, then I guess it's either Incon or just Kira wins.

Back