• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle of skill with no Ice

Kirito vs Tanjirou Kamado

Not sure if this fight was made yet but I wanna see a fight from Kirito that doesn't end in freeze gg or stomp, a match of skill this time.

Building Level keys

Kirito (The building level one from underworld/Human Realm Arc) vs The Building Level key on Tanjirou's profile.

Speed Equalized Both in character.

Kirito has Night Sky Sword on him.

Most of that seems pretty basic, but Kirito is extremely basic, so I guess I was right than Tanjirou is more skilled.

Most of guys he fought were killing for centuries, especially Akaza who was bettering himself in martial arts for over century so it's quite impressive

Seeing what Akaza was capable of as a child and later his improvement as a demon (his "centuries of experience" was not like the common fiction shit, it got actual support instead of bark and no bite) and was stomping Giyu and Tanjiro at once (Tanjiro only stood a chance with his mark on), it was pretty damn impressive

As I said, centuries of experience without more context as to what they did isn't impressive, if he actually did stuff then good for him because he actually has context, but my point stands.

Anyway, so Kirito is not like the "he is breaking past his limits, fate, space-time and causality through sheer hard work and willpower, he can outskill the most skilled character without his sight, smell, touch, taste, hearing, mind, soul with farting and sneezing only!" novel guys? Good for Tanjiro

Not only a battle of skill, just flavor text. This kirito will probably resort to sacred arts & Perfect weapon control arts and if things go south then incarnation.

Oh, then yes, this Kirito can use Incarnation, that would help him againts the difference in skill and he also uses some Sacred Arts and protective techniques.

Back