• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Think that this is a clear win for Miss WiFi.

Anansi may have the upper hand in physicals, but Lady WiFi has the edge in versatility. Her teleportation and pseudo-Intangibility powers render Anansi's webs rather useless and she doesn't needs to approach to pause her on her place. She also has the flight advantage to avoid getting caught.

Monkey Dunno said:
Think that this is a clear win for Miss WiFi.
Anansi may have the upper hand in physicals, but Lady WiFi has the edge in versatility. Her teleportation and pseudo-Intangibility powers render Anansi's webs rather useless and she doesn't needs to approach to pause her on her place. She also has the flight advantage to avoid getting caught.
Does it seem like a stomp for you? If so, should I change the key for Alya?

Also, Lady Wifi does need something like a phone or tablet to teleport into. Even if she can teleport from and to anywhere in the city, she did needed a phone to come out from.

More of a mismatch.

She needs Wi-Fi signal. There wasn't any phone around when she teleported into the roof to stop Cat Noir for cutting off the signal, as well as she was teleporting out of the way of Ladybug's attacks during their fight in the hotel kitchen. The whole phone things seems Lady WiFi just trying to be flashy or it just makes the task easier.

I can use Rena Rouge if want, though I'm not sure what will change now.

Anyway, if I change it to Rena Rouge, does it affects your vote?

The fight would be about even on physical, this time giving the versatility aspect to Anansi. Though Rena Rouge knows that Anansi's Akuma is located in her helmet and has one illusion to cast that might give her a gap, and it's worth to note that Nora doesn't appears to know anything about the heroes' superpowers seeing how she was completely clueless about Cat Noir's Cataclysm.

It's overall more even. I don't have a vote to make about it, however.

Monkey Dunno said:
The fight would be about even on physical, this time giving the versatility aspect to Anansi. Though Rena Rouge knows that Anansi's Akuma is located in her helmet and has one illusion to cast that might give her a gap, and it's worth to note that Nora doesn't appears to know anything about the heroes' superpowers seeing how she was completely clueless about Cat Noir's Cataclysm.
It's overall more even. I don't have a vote to make about it, however.
Ok. If you change your mind and decide to vote then be my guest. I'm also changing it to Rena Rouge

Back