• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bald old man stares at the tree

Ok, is bald spelt differently in different countries? Because I keep seeing people say "bold", i.e. brave, instead of "bald" i.e. no hair

@Monarch it's just autocorrect. Sometimes English words get autocorrected in Italian in my case lol.

Ok, that would be it. I was so confused, and questioning my own grasp of the english language, seeing it around repeatedly.

My vote depends if the poison from the Tree would cause so much pain that it would stop Charles' telepathy. Otherwise, inconclusive, since if Charles nukes or burns the place, he'll die along side the forest.

should I specify the location of this battle?

I never thought this thread could have this much of attention...

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
My vote depends if the poison from the Tree would cause so much pain that it would stop Charles' telepathy. Otherwise, inconclusive, since if Charles nukes or burns the place, he'll die along side the forest.
Composite tree has resistance to fire on top of resistance to fire.

Composite tree wins due to durability and toxins. Pretty sure that Xavier getting an outside nuke is cheating. If it's not, change my vote to inconclusive.

Which automatically means he has complex mechanical knowledge? Or can learn it from information existing in our world in less than a week?

Generally speaking, this is the moment in the debate where you provide proof.

Can you imagine if a lawyer's defence for his client was only "he didn't do it"?

Cerebro and the other one, yes. But those are focused on amplifying his existing powers, and while impressive, are different to a mech

Has he analysed or built a sentinel?

In his entire existence since the 70s I can almost gurantee he has. But hell if I'm looking for it, I don't wanna spend the next decade wasting away. that's my insignificant contribution.

Meh, I'll take it.

Next, does he have the means to obtain these, remembering he is starting within the forest?

It's a week actually. And can he get access to the necessary materials and workshop and construct one in the space of a week?

Composite Tree for reasons above that I'm too lazy to read.

It was a joke. Just like the thread itself.

In all seriousness, Composite Tree should win, taking into account SBA.

Back