• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bald old man stares at the tree

Doubt that "1 meter means "in the very heart of the forest". Otherwise we end up with stuff like "STTGL vs Sailor Moon, 5 light years away" meaning "Sailor Moon is inside the STTGL". There are also options like making a nuke or something

The way I see it, it goes like that. If Xavier does start in the forest, CT incapacitates him (lol). If he starts 1 meter afar from one of the trees in the outer part, Xavier wins

Assuming Xavier can get a nuke and uses it all within one week feels way too far-fetched for me. Even more so given that the fastest solution would be burning it, most likely (Xavier wouldn't know right away how toxic the tree is)

He need to, like, get out of the forest, mindrape a general with his planetary range and force him to nuke the place. He doesn't need a month at all. The only issue is how deep inside the forest he is

They can also endure it you know. I think that you are overestimating a bit the pain that it causes

That is if he can leave the forest. There is still the possibility of a branch breaking off and hitting him.

I'm going inconclusive on this one, because if Xavier manages to leave the forest the Composite Tree gets nuked.

if it's Charles is one meter away from all the tree (and branches are still a part of the tree, so one meter away from them too), he wins, he has a his hovercraft Wheelchair which can move at superhuman speeds and he has 3 PhDs and he's specialized in genetics and biology, so he knowns all the ways to kill tree, the composite tree can move only 10 cm at day so Charles has all the time to think. he also can just leave for 15 days and return with something that can kill composite tree (poisons, a lot of rockets, an anti-tree virus, a giant robot, ecc)

Where does X go when the tree is the whole forest? Assuming best qualities of each tree, the CT would be 40,000 giant sequoia, each one, tall like the redwoods which would be 91 meters high.

That would make the entire Central Park (as per SBA) be composed entirely of CT, which means that X will have nowhere to be placed except inside the forest.

I can't believe this is actually becoming a debate...

Edit: Is the Composite Tree the new BB?

Gemmysaur said:
Where does X go when the tree is the whole forest? Assuming best qualities of each tree, the CT would be 40,000 giant sequoia, each one, tall like the redwoods which would be 91 meters high.
That would make the entire Central Park (as per SBA) be composed entirely of CT, which means that X will have nowhere to be placed except inside the forest.
there woudn't be enought space to put all composite tree

Overlord775 said:
there woudn't be enought space to put all composite tree
"You can run but you can't hide, professor. Oh wait, you can't run also. Bummer."

- Composite Tree 2017

ALRF said:
I can't believe this is actually becoming a debate...
Edit: Is the Composite Tree the new BB?
Well, composite tree's kid defeated BB's kid so there is a relationship there

First thing you see entering the Vs Battle Wiki:

An active discussion about a God Slaying tree fighting a bald man in a wheelchair...

It appears the tree is winning.

Back