• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A.A.A Misaka revision

No , it simply can't calculate a vibration frequency for infinity same as Ur calculator , it's in constant acceleration with no friction

1+1 for infinity

How far away Mikoto was when she did the feat? Maybe we can at least try to calc the speed the coin had when the impact with the WB occurred?

Calculate Fortress works not because it is hard, but because it uses electromangnetic waves or ultraviolet rays to calculate the pattern of the approaching shockwave, and then the mobile armor plates carry out the optimum vibrations into cancel out the approaching shockwave. It also has countermeasures against all types of chemicals and high or low temperatures.[2]The Calculate Fortress only feels like a thick rubber panel to the touch, due to the offsetting waves running through it in order for it to distribute and let shockwaves escape, but the true composition of material is unknown.

The Calculate Fortress is described as a partial reproduction of Accelerator's vector control defenses through manmade technology

Ironically it has almost the same weakness of Accel reflection : cut the power source, has some specific loopholes that can mess it up, mFTL attack can pass it as it can't calculate them

With the added weakness of limit on infinite attack (while Accel just change direction WB has to render it 0)

That's your opinion not a fact. If that was the case he wouldn't be able to reflect any attacks that he can't see and we both know that isn't true. Stick to facts not opinions.

Dude detect by the field.not himself he can obviously refelct what he can't see, but has to calculate things he reflect or it would work without calculation

And yet he has. Or did you forget about the fact that he casual reflects light and other things that he can't see? Or how he reflected the bullet in OT3 where a sister was not only far away but shot at his back? Now unless you can give proof that he can't reflect such attacks, it's opinion.

So why don't you give us an example where MFTL attacks got passed reflection.

That's 1 nlf give me Goku dying by a tier 0 attack if y don't that makes him tier 0 , u know how stupid that sound

If it surpasses his calculation speed than it pass it

To reflect something he has to calculate it

And I do not mean see I mean detect by the field (it works even when he sleep but if the field can't detect it it passes it)

So you haven't got any proof at all? When I mean give me proof I mean give me a time where, in canon, we saw Accelerator's reflection be outdone by speed. Not your opinion on what you think will happen because again that is your opinion not fact.

Also just to make it clear, mine is also of an opinion and not fact since, like you I can not provide any real evidence that Accelerator can reflect fast attacks.

Not exactly I mean Accel has to calculate the formula of reflection even if it is 1/10000000000000 of a millisecond if it's faster than him applying the formula the it would not be reflected

Btw again just showing him reflecting fast thing does not mean he can reflect faster thing or by the same logic one has just to show 1 charxther going fast and boom he is infinite speed, please inform urself of the rules

Why are you still trying to use false information to make your point? It's an opinion that you have, accept that and move on.

First of all what rules are you talking about? There are no rules to the conversation we are having,

Second of all I never once said that if he can reflect fast attacks he can reflect faster attacks. All I said that your opinion that he can't is that just an opinion and not an actual fact. And since you have failed to provide any proof it still remains that, an opinion.

Third of all I made it quite clear to you that both opinions of he can reflect MTFL attacks to he can't reflect MFTL attacks are both opinions from both ends.

So nice try.

Yeah casually reflecting light doesn't mean he can reflect Invisible Dragon (the fastest MFTL+ here), his subconscious isn't fast enough to do it in time.

Untill he shows he can reflect mFTL he is stuck at FTL and I did try to calculate his reflection speed u can see it in the index thread

Also if you were referring to how things work on here then yeah I agree he should be at the speed he has shown to reflect.

But I'm not talking about how things work on here but how you are acting like something is a fact. This isn't the first time either.

i tried problem is it's a rough estimate with assumption (like we can translate esper raw output to calculation power)

any way for the sake of the site both accel and WB can reflect MFTL attack (before u ask how i know WB can reflect light, it's a space ship designed to negate radiation)

I wasn't going to ask that since it should be obvious that the WB could reflect light. So why would I ask something so obvious?

PHS Accel has less than half the calculation power of base Accel, and requires an electronically maintained connection to the Misaka Network to do any calculations. Electrons, and by extension, electricity, is capped at the speed of light.

Yet he is able to reflect attacks that he isn't aware of at all.

Another note: all espers are reality benders of some level. Do you not think part of Accelerator's personal reality allows him to easily calculate what's needed to reflect a lightspeed attack in time, in which an ordinary human mind couldn't even begin to comprehend?

Why are you arguing about whether Accelerator can reflect FTL attacks? This thread is not about Accel.

That's not how it works. His calculation power has nothing to do with electricity, at all.

Because we are. Misaka's LPR is not allowed due to it being a combination attack and not an attack that Misaka can do on her own.

I just want to know where your Low 5-B rating came from because at most it would have been High 6-A not Low 5-B

Accelerator's rotational energy attack is, at maximum Low 5-B. (Low 5-B is minimum 1810000000000000000000000000000 J, max energy for the rotational energy attack is 85960000000000000000000000000000 J)

'His arm took the massive energy of the planet's rotation and used his vector control to transform it into a demonic strike'

I think he used those energy that worth to slowed down the the rotational energy

Actually yeah, Accel's attack seems like it'd be 5C, not 5B, after finding out the energy it'd take to make the Earth spin 5 minutes slower (rather than stopping it for 5 minutes)

With A.A.A should still be normally "8-C, likely higher" as opposed to "At least 9-A with regular weapons"

Actually, did Mikoto use the large caliber Railgun in her fight with Index? Index durability scales to it, but i can't remember Mikoto using it.

No she didn't. I remember when the CRT was done and we could only measure Index's attacks against the durability of Misaka in the AAA. It was also when Index gained the 8-C tier since there was a minor shout for Misaka to have High 6-C durability but since Index never used Dragon's breath it was quickly disregarded.

Yeah, i'm the one who suggested the 8C, H6C with Dragon Breath, but Index has 8B-8A durability for scaling an attack she never faced, shouldn't a CRT be made to downgrade it?

Yeah, after H1C Fiamma and L5B Mikoto (she was 4C 2 years ago, btw) i'm waiting for H1B/1A Magic Gods, because of that infinite layers thing, and tier 1 Coronzon, i'm sure someone will try it soon or later.

Back