• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Haxless M/SK/ETC Bracket (Round 8)

009AB82E-64EC-488E-80F2-A7A44029F0EB
Summery

Bracket Hub/Rule Page and Current Bracket. I don't have a story for this one, but if someone would like to make one, I will add it to the OP.

Participants for Match

Rules for Match

• Speed is equalized
  • Both start on the opposite sides of Camp Crystal Lake (at night). It is covered in fog as that is what triggers SJ into being that persona.
  • Both have full arsenals
  • SJ starts hidden in the fog, so he even has a chance
Results
Sweet Tooth: 7

Springheel Jack:

Incon:

Oh lord Sweet Tooth.

How the **** is he 9-C?

Sweet Tooth is certainly physically superior and far more experienced in combat, and his big machete is obviously gonna do more damage then a knife so, my vote is for Sweetie.

Sweet tooth's durability justification makes it sound like the knife isn't gonna be too much of an issue, and he has the reach, experience, and strength advantage. Going for him.

Sweet Tooth is so big he might just be 9-B on that alone.

Nah that isn't really 9-B, given bladed weapon and all. Unlike the other guy i don't see what would kick sweet tooth upstairs.

I'm still amazed this guy isn't 9-B. Like, his blade alone looks as tall as I am.

Only looks to be about half as long as he is.

Not gonna lie, Sweet Tooth's durability isn't anything to brag about. Surviving the electric chair is good, but there's a difference between electrical damage and stabbing/piercing damage. When it comes to stabbing, Tooth's only durability feat is getting stabbed in the eye with a pair of scissors, which isn't very impressive. Jack could just stab his knife through his eye and deep into his brain (which I'm sure would kill Sweet Tooth).

Jack's greater intelligence, stealth mastery, and the Strawberry Spring will help him in this fight as well. However, if he gets hit with that machete, he's done for.

So I ultimately see two outcomes: either Jack whittles down Tooth's health thanks to the 3 things I've mentioned above and finishes him off by stabbing him in the brain or Sweet Toth just starts swing madly and gets a lucky hit in.

I find the latter more likely, so I'm voting for Sweet Tooth.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
I mean, he did manage to effortlessly kill Calypso with a simple slice to the neck. Dunno if that can justify a much higher ratin tho
Calypso's durability is based on the peak of his showings, not how he's been portrayed in every game he's appeared in. The Twisted Metal series has negative continuity, and Calypso's wall level durability feats don't come from the game where Sweet Tooth managed to kill him. (Meaning the latter doesn't scale)

sweet tooth fra

Wait no never mind I forgot I had already voted for him

Back