• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Haxless M/SK/ETC Bracket (Round 6)

Serial Killer sneaks up on him, but Serial Killer doesn't have the best stealth or skill, so that initial jump is all he has. Vote Mutt.

Mutt was an assassin for more than a decade, and he was apparently good enough to always only kill his actual target, so his stealth should be decent, at least

Being completely immune to small arms fire is probably more 9-B than 9-C, if that profile justification is right. That would include rifles, which can get armor penetrating rounds and stuff.

Something like a shotgun at close enough range or with a slug is probably capable of a decapitation, and apparently serial killer is immune to small arms which would include that. That would mean mutt probably can't hurt him, but I kinda feel like the profile might be more meaning pistols?

If mutt can damage him, i i would say the experienced assassin who killed 100 at once has a better chance.

Is this a Stomp? Mutt has immortality type 4.

Is what a dumb person who keeps jumping to conclusions would say. ƒñ¡

Serial Killers in Town of Salem have this thing called "Night-Time Immunity" where they're immune to basically everything that could kill them except for literally a Werewolf charging into their house and ripping them apart.

However noone in Town of Salem has been shown holding a flippin' shotgun yet. So the best we have are pistols.

Wokistan said:
Being completely immune to small arms fire is probably more 9-B than 9-C, if that profile justification is right. That would include rifles, which can get armor penetrating rounds and stuff.
Oh yea.

That.

Uhh... I dunno. This lowkey comes off as slight Game Mechanics with a large side of 9-B. So... disqualification?

Most pistols are 9-C, a couple are 10-A lol.

Most rifles are also 9-C, but due to surface area shit you'd probably need to be somewhere into 9-B to completely stop something armor piercing. Rifle plates are really heavy and will usually break in a few shots anyways, so being immune to guns is harder than you'd think.

If he's only immune to pistol he's probably still fine, but the description should def be changed

Sure. I guess at least contact Stalker Maggot first though.

If he's voting against serial killer DQing him is probably okay.

Wok, Jack, Mort and Me agreed it would make sense to DQ and no one raised a reason why someone immune to gunfire should stay in a 9-C Tourny.

Back