• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Haxless M/SK/ETC Bracket (Round 3)

Billy seem stronger and more skilled. Vote Billy.

Luka was able to keep fighting after getting stab wound deep in the face, so despite his lower AP, he can take a hit as long as it dosn't kill him instantly.

Also, I think he has a slight range (His shovel appears to be longer then Billy's axe) and experience (Is a hardened gangster, compared to Billy who just snapped and went on an insane murder spree one day) edge. Not giving my vote for now.

I think Luca's much better experience and slight range advantage will give him the win. Billy has no formal combat experience, while Luca has fought numerous times. If Billy dosn't hit Luca fatally, then Luca can just Shovel Knight him to death thanks to pain tolerance.

Billy does seem to have the durability to take some hits, depends on how that wooden door thing went, and a hit from an axe can make you bleed to death even if it's not immediately fatal.

Sure, but Luca took a deep stab wound to the face and kept on fighting. I know this is a tournament's worst nightmare, but he can probably get an incon, espesially due to his much higher fighting skill.

The Smashor said:
Sure, but Luca took a deep stab wound to the face and kept on fighting. I know this is a tournament's worst nightmare, but he can probably get an incon, espesially due to his much higher fighting skill.
SMASHOR DON'T DO THIS TO ME MAN!

The face doesn't really have any blood vessels that could make you bleed to death, afaik, someone full of adrenaline should be able to keep fighting after that. Getting hit in the limbs can be way more dangerous though.

Watching the scene where he fights Giorno, the way he swings his shovel seems to give about as much range as Billy could get with the axe. But he does go for the throat as his first move, so he could win like that. He also managed to crush his own skull after getting the damage redirected, so he's gotta be hella strong. hmm . . .

If the two of them get disarmed, Luka gets bodied.

Not to mention, an axe is far more dangerous abd lethal than a shovel. A shovel hits you, you're mangled but alive. An axe hits you, there goes your guts.

GreyFang82 said:
Yes... but this is a shovel that can cave a person's skull in with one strike
Which an axe can do even better.

One can kill in a single strike. One will kill in a single strike.

Listentomyrhytm said:
My name is luka, I live on the second floor FRA

*Luca.

Sorry, I'm really finicky when it comes to italian, except when I am the one to actually speak/write in it >.>

There's also the matter that a shovel is hardly indestructible. If he tries to block a straight axe swing with the shovel, it likely breaks the shovel, his wrists, (human level dura), and possibly even his arms, if repeated. Axes can get a lot of energy behind them.

will also go billy

I honestly didn't expect Luca to get that far anyways, considering he's probably the only character on the wiki who has their powers and abilities as none

Back