• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Haxless M/SK/ETC Bracket (Round 5)

Why would Ghostface hesitate at all?

Sure, you could say Johan talks before he shoots. But again, stealth. He won't know Ghost is there until he's been shot.

And if your argument is that he just suspects Ghostface is around and talks anyways, that's just begging to illuminate his location to all killers within a fifty feet radius to converge and shoot his ass if he's wrong, depending on where he is.

"I also recall Ghostface being tricked into talking numerous times throughout the movies (Usually explaining why they killed and how they did it). And while it is true that Ghostface is not as insane as Pamela, Ghostface still has some mental problems, which Johan could use to exploit." Only happens when he knows the person.

Jackythejack said:
You never get these long arguments on any normal threads. Only brackets
You've never been in half of the threads I show up in, have you?

There's always my contribution history you can look through.

Oh...right...wait a minute...

InfiniteSped said:
If he won't start talking with someone he doesn't know, then Ghostface should win.
He wouldn't.

Back