• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

Man how is finding shit for a 9-B TOURNAMENT hard?
It's because the range in AP is massive.

Also, there's a lot 9-B characters that are just a little bit too OP.

If this was a mid hax tournament, the slots would've been filled in.

will this work? this wiki is ******* impossible to find anything in so i cant get exactt ap value, but it ranges from human to small building in its desctiption, so 400 kj is in there somewere right???

This mf Venom is scrolling through the comments 💀💀💀
v0ZWF2U.png

will this work? this wiki is ******* impossible to find anything in so i cant get exactt ap value, but it ranges from human to small building in its desctiption, so 400 kj is in there somewere right???
No can do without an exact number…

imma just start posting profiles until one sticks

Plague Inc was deemed a no no

Nope, too many hax

9-B+ 😐

Wall Level+
too weak or too strong whichever 9-B calc is used still means he can't be used
first one is too weak
Soda works
Hax goes brrr
no calc = baseline too weak

Wow, there's been a lot of replies!

Aw, you guys didn't need to wait for me, I still haven't had the time to finish the profile as I've been studying, but no need to wait! If it is urgent, I can use Thorn Timeline Michael Myers, who scales to being superior to a 187kJ feat of splintering doors, I believe.

John Wick, it is, if i can choose 2 to get the tournament started then baseline Aiden Pierce,

Wick's AP is 3917 KJ

Back