• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide Match 6: Victoria Dallen vs Manjiro Sano

Pikaman

He/Him
Rules:

• Same rules as stated in the tournament.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Fighters start 5 meters away.

shS0536l.jpg

Results:

Victoria:

Manjiro:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Also lets establish something first, aren't those electronic sports billboards in the arena have screens made of glass?

Also lets establish something first, aren't those electronic sports billboards in the arena have screens made of glass?
FUUUUUUUUUU

I like to call this thread in my head the “Is Shatterbird too OP Evaluation Thread” lmao, fantastic start 😅

Is it possible to restrict Shatterbird to just the glass in her costume, idk how many arenas have none of either sand or glass…

Is it possible to restrict Shatterbird to just the glass in her costume, idk how many arenas have none of either sand or glass…
Yeah that's why her power is so strong lmao, it's the entire point. Silicate stuff exists everywhere, especially in modern times with computers and phones.

Idk if there's rules against it, seems kinda dumb imo to make all the glass in the area magically unable to be used, like making a battlefield in the ocean but having the water unable to be used by the water manipulator. But even then, Shatterbird just kinda flies in the air, and this dude with no ranged weapons can do exactly nothing about it

Idk if there's rules against it, seems kinda dumb imo to make all the glass in the area magically unable to be used, like making a battlefield in the ocean but having the water unable to be used by the water manipulator. But even then, Shatterbird just kinda flies in the air, and this dude with no ranged weapons can do exactly nothing about it
The tournament is mostly focused on martial arts users, I mean we banned guns lmao, I was given assurances by @Peppersalt43 she wouldn’t sweep through the tournament (which is why I allowed her supernatural powers in the first place) but it looks like that might happen if Shatterbird stays…

Last edited:
How? Nothing stops Shatterbird from just flying up out of their range, Tens of Meters isn't a lot, and that's just with batman's grappling hook, not even a weapon
I mean, leaving the battlefield isn't allowed, and going more than Tens of Meters in the air would probably count as that

Flying in the air would not count as leaving lmao. The stadium itself is prob like 30-40 meters at least, and that's just eyeballing.

I’m looking for more than 2 characters in the 16 character tournament that can “maybe” take on Shatterbird 😭
Well actually, I think Austin Theory and Finn Balor can take on Shatterbird because they can UI dodge every attack Shatterbird throws at them:geek:

Batman grappling into the rafters of the stadium counted as leaving tho
Using your mobility to your advantage while still staying within the stadium counts as leaving the stadium
Lmao ok, you guys have fun. Idk why you wouldn't just ban characters who could move in any way except on foot instead of making dumb rules like that, but you guys do you.

I mean, Tsukasa can probably block the glass attacks with his sword.

While Finn and Theory are one of, if not, the most skilled characters in the tourney, they're eventually going to succumb to Shatterbird's attacks.

Can't really think of anyone else that stands a chance tbh.

Lmao ok, you guys have fun. Idk why you wouldn't just ban characters who could move in any way except on foot instead of making dumb rules like that, but you guys do you.
There's no need for the shady comment, my boy.

just saying bout her flying vs tsukasa, he has leaped and caught birds to eat

hyoga could prob spear her out the air as well

Ok right let’s not start debates on if 1 or 2 people can maybe give Shatterbird a challenge, that isn’t enough anyways

@Peppersalt43 what’s your take on all of this? I really don’t wanna remove Shatterbird but it looks a strong possibility

Would limited Airspace make Shatterbird less OP?
Why even have Shatterbird at that point?

"Alright so we have a silicate manipulator put into an arena with a lot of glass and prob some sand, so let's make none of that usable by her. Oh and also her main tactic in combat is pelting people and swarming them with glass while she's relatively safe in the air, as flying people tend to do, so let's make it so she can't fly more than 30 feet high at best, if even that."

Like at that point it almost borders on spite with how much you're restricting this one character, instead of just bringing in someone new.

Back