• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide Match 6: Victoria Dallen vs Manjiro Sano

I mean, numbers and size are good but Manjiro is a skilled martial artist who’s signature technique is literally a 1, 2 combo.
I don't see how that disproves my point. She's fighting three 9-B giant dogs who can keep pace with her at the same time, and she doesn't get hurt by the end of it, so I don't see how 1 guy punching twice is better than that

My favorite part about this is that 9-B Victoria doesn't exist. It was just assumed she got stronger in Ward because she was doing tier 8 feats when she wasn't in Worm, but no she confirms in Ward that she never got stronger, she just held back because killing people is not a good idea. But as i haven't read Ward, I can't really make a crt to fix Victoria, so it's just waiting on people who did

I don't see how that disproves my point. She's fighting three 9-B giant dogs who can keep pace with her at the same time, and she doesn't get hurt by the end of it, so I don't see how 1 guy punching twice is better than that
We can come back to her supposed ability to dodge-god everything that can be thrown at her later

What are Victoria’s offensive options?

We can come back to her supposed ability to dodge-god everything that can be thrown at her later
it's not dodging, her forcefield just tends to recharge too quick for people of that level to take advantage of it. Victoria's options are hitting hard and flying away/backing off from any danger such as her shield getting broken whenever it matters. Currently Manjiro only has a 1.48x AP advantage, so that's not gonna be a massive game changer. Once my CRT is applied though, then Victoria will be at a ~6.5x AP advantage, which would be a massive advantage for her.

Lmao. It's fine, like i said Victoria's profile is old and kinda bad, as she was always High 8-C, she just held back to 9-B levels in Worm most of the time because it's not very heroic to turn every villain you fight into a red mist, so 9-B Victoria doesn't even actually exist in the first place

Bruh...

Victoria was Psycho’s 4th submission, the other 3 got blocked and/or DQ’ed...

Don’t tell me she needs to be booted as well 😭

even actual existing Worm 9-Bs are built different for the most part lmao, as a good chunk are either stone walls or decently haxxed for their tier/have a versatile power for their tier

Also not his fault a flying character (Shatterbird) in a tournament about people who mainly are CQC on the ground wasn't banned immediately, and just somehow was trusted to not beat most people, despite the fact they outrange everyone. And then of course Victoria flies too

Absolutely not, those dogs are ridiculous, I’ve had to ban them before in stronger tournaments 💀
they have a variable power level, should be able to keep them at a not to strong state
trying to help pepper here man, this tourney is already on life support, we dont need a rep leaving

they have a variable power level, should be able to keep them at a not to strong state
trying to help pepper here man, this tourney is already on life support, we dont need a rep leaving
I’m blocking any attempt at those dogs no matter what people say, I’ve seen them first hand in threads…

If Pepper is genuinely set on leaving, that sucks but @EliminatorVenom was fairly eager to join and I do kinda feel guilty they didn’t make the cut, so if they were willing to have another go at joining I think we wouldn’t go into purgatory again

Rachel's dogs will scale to the 2.1x10^6 feat at their strongest like I said earlier, which doesn't really take that long to reach, and they'd still downscale from it in slightly earlier states. She's also gonna end up having 3 dogs + Bastard as her Standard Equipment so giving her only one would be against the profile anyway. Her profile is shit and I'm basically doing a total makeover/clean up for her in my CRT. So yeah, not advisable to use her

Back