• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament Round 1, Match 1: Adam West Batman vs Legosi

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The very first matchup of this 9-B tournament!

Adem West Batman (@CuteAnimeNekoGirl99) vs Legosi (@AceOfSpaces3709)

Batman will have his equipment (though if some end up being a bit too much, they will be removed).

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place at the World Martial Arts Tournament.

2054486-originaltournament.jpg

The Batman that simps: 1 (Neko)

You're a furry lul: 7 (RandomGuy, Bruhtelho, Velox, Popted, Adem_Warlock, Dusty, jacky)

Inconclusive:

1852823.jpg

1847183.jpg

Last edited:
AW Batman can fight large groups of criminals at the same time, is a skilled boxer, can fight animals like tigers and bullsharks, beat a fencing instructor, stated to be the best fencer in the world by robin, can dance fight, and is accurate with a variety of ranged weapons all of this I found on a respect thread that is linked to his profile but yeah Batman should just take this due to just having more skill than legoshi as well as being smarter as well as having a very good range advantage with things like batarangs, the batzooka, a laser gun, and Bat Gas which can send people to sleep so yeah I think Batman takes this low diff

Legoshi in this key isn't as skilled as his Search for the Culprit/New Year keys but he was still capable of fighting against a group of 10 lion mobsters, knocking out 3 in the process. The lions were part of the Shishigumi, which was one of the most feared criminal organizations in the verse. Legoshi was also able to casually incapacitate Roger, who had a reputation for being a formidable boxer at Cherryton High (Which is considered one of the most prestigious and elite boarding schools in the verse), unfortunately, the latter is an anime-exclusive feat, which I don't think counts. Legoshi is also skilled in assessing and targeting weak points, such as when he intentionally missed Chief Lion's (Who was the boss of the Shishigumi) carotid artery out of mercy.

But I do agree with the above on Batman having better fighting skills as well as a wider variety of equipment, especially in range considering Legoshi is a close-quarters fighter

Last edited:
One thing I wanted to ask was what does Bats start with? For Legoshi, he automatically starts with Information Analysis as large breed carnivores are stated to always subconsciously assess their surroundings as well as the measurements of each other, even in non-hostile situations. In combat, due to his passive nature he’s usually defensive but when provoked or angered he won’t hesitate to use CQC (punches, kicks, tackles, headbutts, holds and in extreme cases... bites)

Hmm...

Even with Legosi being able to pinpoint Batman's weaknesses, I'm not sure if he can overcome Batman's skill, range, and versatility advantages in this fight.

Legosi does have the AP advantage (508.382 vs 273.336) and some decent pain tolerance

Most of Batman's Gadgets are also resisted (Legosi resists Sleep Manip, so Bat-Knockout Gas is useless)

Hold on...

Isn't one of this Batman's weaknesses is that he falls for traps easily?

Can't Legosi find a way to outsmart Batman like that?

Legosi does have the AP advantage (508.382 vs 273.336) and some decent pain tolerance

Most of Batman's Gadgets are also resisted (Legosi resists Sleep Manip, so Bat-Knockout Gas is useless)
This is also very valid as well.

don't get me wrong if i say this but this Batman seems more....... silly?
Indeed he might be, but beyond the extreme camp, there's some decency there.
The two "recent" Adam West Batman animated movies show that despite it being so campy that you can't even take it seriously, he actually is competent in a fight, making use of feints, proper form, grabs, throws, counters, can escape locks and holds, etc.
He probably does have the skill advantage by a decent margin, but he is outmuscled quite a bit, and while skilled he isn't so skilled he can zero diff huge gaps like that, he has some wacky items tho that he literally pulls out of his ass, some of which should help him given the sheer number of things he has in that belt and cape.

Though I'm not exactly an expert on AW Batman and I only have a passing knowledge of wolf dude so **** if I know.

Indeed he might be, but beyond the extreme camp, there's some decency there.
The two "recent" Adam West Batman animated movies show that despite it being so campy that you can't even take it seriously, he actually is competent in a fight, making use of feints, proper form, grabs, throws, counters, can escape locks and holds, etc.
He probably does have the skill advantage by a decent margin, but he is outmuscled quite a bit, and while skilled he isn't so skilled he can zero diff huge gaps like that, he has some wacky items tho that he literally pulls out of his ass, some of which should help him given the sheer number of things he has in that belt and cape.

Though I'm not exactly an expert on AW Batman and I only have a passing knowledge of wolf dude so **** if I know.
I know legoshi will be ****** when he uses the bat-hook but in all seriousness, he has fought those that are portrayed as superhuman as well as animals that are also portrayed as above him in the universe so he is used to fighting foes that are stronger than him and I think the gap is alright Legoshi is at a 1.85 times advantage but his equipment should be able to give him an advantage. Also he could throw what is literally a flash bang that is the size of a bang snap in the Bat-Pellets which would screw with his senses and information analysis

Also something to mention is that the profile we have is only the live-action series from 1966 the respect thread is a useful tool I've been using to get a good feel for his fighting capabilities

The thing is that Legosi automatically opens with Info Analysis. I'm not even sure if Batman'll realize that Legosi is pinpointing his weak spots so he could get the upper hand.

I'm not too sure who wins this honestly.

I think I'll vote Legosi.

His AP advantage, along with Info Analysis and Pain Tolerance should get him the win more often than not.

Back