• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Here we are! We are at the semifinals of the 9-B tournament!

In one corner, we have the wolf that has crushed all of her competition with her size, Holo!

In the other corner, we have the robot (or whatever tf it is), who has gotten very lucky throughout this, tourney, Yanmaru!

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place in the World Martial Arts Tournament.

2054486-originaltournament.jpg

Holo: 9 (Bruhtelho, BlackDarkness, Velox, Demonic, AceOfSpaces, Popted, Kflare, Nierre, Dalesean)

Yanmaru: 4 (DontTalk, Adem_Warlock, RandomGuy, jacky)

Inconclusive:

838136.png

jamie-duarte-237f5b9c-f045-4084-b11c-b097ba9822f2.jpg

Last edited:
I mean it would have to for Holo to at all try to incapacitate him.

What's Holo's AP again? I forget from the other threads. Yanmaru's smokescreen isn't as effective due to Holo's enhanced senses.

I mean it would have to for Holo to at all try to incapacitate him.

What's Holo's AP again? I forget from the other threads. Yanmaru's smokescreen isn't as effective due to Holo's enhanced senses.
I don't think Holo can sense Yanmaru due to him being a robot (or a doll, I forgot who he is).

Yanmaru is 1.47 MJ, while Holo is 730 KJ. A roughly 2.01x AP advantage for Yanmaru.

I mean, she should still be able to reasonably hear Yanmaru. She has other senses to rely on besides smell and sight, and her hearing seems to be top notch judging by her profile.

Holo can hear the difference in the composition of two metal alloys, I think she would be able to track a robot.

She is rather big and has thick fur which wouldn't conduct electricity well. And I think the electricity from a taser would at best flow from her paw into the ground? I doubt that taser would work in any case.

@RandomGuy2345 Did you know that that Holo image you used has a pretty nice bottom half? lol

Last edited:
It should be said that while Yanmaru's LS is higher than Holo's LS, Holo's weight is higher than Yanmaru's LS.

Out of curiosity, how come Holo's LS isn't higher? If she weighs 2,437 kg, how come her LS isn't Class 5 (Can support her own weight) or something like that?
The large size calculations page say that you can't get LS from large size because it is the weight you lift besides your bodyweight.
A human does not 'lift' their body weight constantly, their body is just naturally capable of sustaining itself upwards, else we would collapse

The large size calculations page say that you can't get LS from large size because it is the weight you lift besides your bodyweight.
A human does not 'lift' their body weight constantly, their body is just naturally capable of sustaining itself upwards, else we would collapse
Oh, but then how come some animals like cattle, rhinos, and whales have weight as a justification for LS? Or characters like the Omnidroid and incarnations of Godzilla?

He drank a ginger ale once, so probably yeah
Damn it, and here I thought Holo swallowing him might short circuit him... or her drooling on him.
The idea of her swallowing him makes me wonder, though: What happens if Holo eats like a sheep and then transforms back into human form? Where does the sheep go? Is it... erased from existence?

Anyway, to get back to the fight: How skilled is Maru again?

Damn it, and here I thought Holo swallowing him might short circuit him... or her drooling on him.
The idea of her swallowing him makes me wonder, though: What happens if Holo eats like a sheep and then transforms back into human form? Where does the sheep go? Is it... erased from existence?
This made me imagine a cursed idea due to a certain someone

sheepmaru lel
Anyway, to get back to the fight: How skilled is Maru again?
Does pretty well against Obstructors which are Dolls meant to impede the participants by trying to kill them. (The Monster is big and electrified while Maple has slenderman powers)

Well, I think the sexier person loses here. It's like 51/100, though. Pretty damn close.

Personally, I think Holo is the better fighter as a wild beast. I don't think the taser will do too much and her claws will deal good damage.
But yeah, AP.

Well, I think the sexier person loses here. It's like 51/100, though. Pretty damn close.

Personally, I think Holo is the better fighter as a wild beast. I don't think the taser will do too much and her claws will deal good damage.
But yeah, AP.
Who are you voting for again?

Ranmaru has Immortality type 2 and the AP/Dura advantage, well Holo has the range with large claws to do some good damage and likely has better to skill then Ranmaru but Ranmaru has to get close to use his AP/Dura advantage which is going to be very hard to do thanks to Holo's greater Range (extended melee range VS Standard melee range) not a huge difference but enough to be troublesome to get pass and even if Ranmaru gets close, he's going to have a harder time damaging Holo cause of her size and lack of any piercing weapons to get through her thick body, with her size she could easily crush Ranmaru under her cause she weighs way more

im honestly going Holo here, Ranmaru has things going for him but he lacks ways to actually put Holo down thanks to her greater Range with claws being able to pierce Ranmaru's body likely allowing her to tear him apart and size to keep herself going for a long time

Back