• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Since @Veloxt1r0kore had to switch his character out, we have to do a rematch from the first round. So here it is!

Yanmaru (@Adem_Warlock69) vs MCU Daredevil (@Veloxt1r0kore)

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the World Martial Arts Tournament.

2054486-originaltournament.jpg

Yanmaru: 4 (RandomGuy, jacky, Adem_Warlock, DontTalk)

Daredevil:

Inconclusive:

jamie-duarte-237f5b9c-f045-4084-b11c-b097ba9822f2.jpg

wp9658559.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like the doll is around 3 times stronger than Daredevil. Daredevil's senses wouldn't work as well on a doll because of the fact that they rely on a lot of biological components that a doll wouldn't have (heartbeat, breathing, etc.). The doll has inherently more stamina due to running on a battery and no actual stamina reserves. Dardevil is more skilled, though, and has minor amounts of more range.

the doll's smoke manipulation is negated by the fact that...it's Daredevil, but I don't know how potent that electricity is, but it could be used to help incapacitate Matt.

Seems like the doll is around 3 times stronger than Daredevil. Daredevil's senses wouldn't work as well on a doll because of the fact that they rely on a lot of biological components that a doll wouldn't have (heartbeat, breathing, etc.). The doll has inherently more stamina due to running on a battery and no actual stamina reserves. Dardevil is more skilled, though, and has minor amounts of more range.

the doll's smoke manipulation is negated by the fact that...it's Daredevil, but I don't know how potent that electricity is, but it could be used to help incapacitate Matt.
So what's your overall verdict?

Not sure yet. I'd like to see more arguments. The main thing DD has going for him is skill but idk how useful that is when his opponent kind of counters a good chunk of his senses.

Doesn't Yanmaru have ×5.4 AP Advantage. (If Daredevil scales to 273 Kilojoules)
Daredevil would probably scale a little bit above that given that Kingpin, someone he scales too, seems to have broken fairly thick tables according to his profile. I was being nice and assuming a v. frag end which is why I had my number as low as it was. If we assume the normal fragmentation end this is even more in Yan's favor.

Yanmaru might honestly take this.

Daredevil is far more skilled and experienced, but Yanmaru is too strong for Daredevil to do any significant or long lasting damaging, and his senses are useless since he's facing a doll.

My vote is for Yanmaru.

I wouldn't say useless? He's still very adept with his senses. I'd say he'd still be able to sense vibrations in the air and environment to anticipate attacks, but it's harder to figure out where Yanmaru is coming from due to not being biological, and if Yanmaru figures out he's blind then he could just back away for a few moments to confuse Daredevil, effectively stopping his senses from being useful.

Combine that with a big AP advantage and more stamina...yeah I think I'll tentatively vote for Yanmaru rn, but I might change my vote later.

Daredevil's senses wouldn't work as well on a doll because of the fact that they rely on a lot of biological components that a doll wouldn't have (heartbeat, breathing, etc.).
Daredevil also relies on sound. The reason he solely relied on breathing and heartbeat against the Hand ninjas is that they nearly eliminated their heartbeat and sound. But he can still use sound to track his opponents and predict their movements.

Daredevil also relies on sound. The reason he solely relied on breathing and heartbeat against the Hand ninjas is that they nearly eliminated their heartbeat and sound. But he can still use sound to track his opponents and predict their movements.
Oh yeah, I know that. That's like, a staple daredevil thing. I just think that Yanmaru negating half of what Daredevil relies on is like, really big. Especially when Yanmaru is both way stronger and also likely not making a lot of, you know, noise. He doesn't have loud weaponry or anything of that sort, so it's harder to detect him.

Oh yeah, I know that. That's like, a staple daredevil thing. I just think that Yanmaru negating half of what Daredevil relies on is like, really big. Especially when Yanmaru is both way stronger and also likely not making a lot of, you know, noise. He doesn't have loud weaponry or anything of that sort, so it's harder to detect him.
He'll be able to use the sounds he makes when he moves to track him. Daredevil also predicts the trajectory, motion, and momentum of objects based on sound. That's how he can, for example, easily dodge bullets and swat arrows out of the air. It'll be hard, but it's not like his senses will be completely negated here.
Yanmaru also may not breathe, but he has a smell, right? Another thing that'll help Matt track him.

He'll be able to use the sounds he makes when he moves to track him. Daredevil also predicts the trajectory, motion, and momentum of objects based on sound. That's how he can, for example, easily dodge bullets and swat arrows out of the air. It'll be hard, but it's not like his senses will be completely negated here.
Yanmaru also may not breathe, but he has a smell, right? Another thing that'll help Matt track him.
Depends on what he's made out of. I know a lot of materials don't really have a definitive scent to them, unless it's like metal or something. Depending on what he's made of, Daredevil may not be able to detect him via scent.

Depends on what he's made out of. I know a lot of materials don't really have a definitive scent to them, unless it's like metal or something. Depending on what he's made of, Daredevil may not be able to detect him via scent.
Well, you're gonna have to provide proof for him not having any scent at all. No matter how faint, Matt will smell it, given that he can smell this from blocks away and through several walls.

Well, you're gonna have to provide proof for him not having any sent at all. No matter how faint, Matt will smell it, given that he can smell this from blocks away and through several walls.
He's from a video game I can't exactly sniff him.

Either way even if he does manage to hit him a bunch, Yanmaru is like, five times stronger and has type 2. Overall, it's going to take a lot out of Matt to do lasting damage to him. Matt might not even initially know he's a robot, which could change how he handles the fight in the first place.

Not sure about the no-scent thing, but with that stat advantage and the immortality, I think Yanmaru has better chances.

I mean, yeah, not exactly sure what Matt can do against a 5x stats advantage lol. And reading the other guy's profile, it seems he can also reattach his limbs, which is a huge advantage. So even if Matt managed to damage him or break his limbs, he'll just reattach them.
So yeah, even with superior skill and insane senses, I'm not seeing what Matt can do since he pretty much solely relies on his raw physicals to damage opponents.

Funnily enough Daredevil is actually stronger by 66000 joules or so (1,541,130.5015200002 joules vs. 1,479,907.07343 joules)

Yanmaru wins because Velox can't choose the right character.

Daredevil is barely above the limit. He should be fine to use.

Back