• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Well, the first 2 matchups have been concluded, and it seems like we're getting wolf vs wolf in the next round. Anyways, onto the next matchups!

In this next matchup, we got Yor Briar (@Veloxt1r0kore) vs Yanmaru (@Adem_Warlock69)

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the World Martial Arts Tournament.

2054486-originaltournament.jpg

The Mother Assassin: 7 (Witch, RandomGuy, Popted, DontTalk, Velox, Nierre, Noneless)

Don't know anything about this dude: 1 (Adem_Warlock)

Inconclusive:

maxresdefault.jpg

1225223.jpg

Last edited:
Yanmaru will probably start by creating a thick and expansive smokescreen with his Steam Spray Hand, so he can sneak up and incapacitate his opponent with his taser finger

Do robots have that?

Ranmaru's taser made an Obstructor blow up, so it's probably gonna at least knock out someone with no electrical resistance
You tell me. I'm not really familiar with the standards regarding what inorganic beings have or don't have. Alternativly, Yor can sense attention too, so i highly doubt Rannmaru is going to sneak up on someone who can detect characters with basic Stealth Mastery.

She should have electricity resistance is what I'm saying. She could hold on a taser and be barely fazed by it. Its one of her "newer" feats and her profile wasn't touched upon for quite some time.

Other than that, as Random asked, how skilled is Ranmaru? Yor is a master assassin with extremly good senses and Instinctive reaction on top of that. Ranmaru is going to nosell her poison and Acupunctur, but she can still kill him the old fashioned way. To what value is Ranmaru scaling to by the way?

Yanmaru could wrestle with a professional boxer, but that's about it
Then Yor has a significant skill lead then. Yor can wipe the floor with entire groups of highly skilled Assassins, armed with all kinds of weapons then with nothing but her 2 thorns. I doubt Ranmaru is going to land a hit against Yor's senses and Instinctive Reaction then.

So depending on the AP value Yor is either going to no-diff if Ranmaru scales to the compression value or win comftably if he scales to the shear value.

Welp, Mom Assassin FRA (I'm also planning on pitting Chris Jericho against Yor in a future thread).

How does his Immortality type 1 and 2 work? Is it combat applicable?

Also, what about his inorganic physiology?
Immortality type 1, is well, immortality type 1

His Type 2 Immortality comes from the fact that dolls can survive having their torso destroyed, as a severed head, and Rio Ranger (Another doll) could still function after being shot in the head (Although he couldn't move after that)

Ranmaru is one of the dummies. An AI uploaded into doll replica of a First Trial victim

Last edited:
Alternativly, Yor can sense attention too
I mean she could sense being watched, but she didn't know from where was being being watched, so I dont think that'll help
She should have electricity resistance is what I'm saying. She could hold on a taser and be barely fazed by it. Its one of her "newer" feats and her profile wasn't touched upon for quite some time.
Ranmaru's taser was strong enough that it blew up another doll, so it could still probably incap

Despite this, what would Yanmaru be able to do if his head ever gets severed here? Until proven otherwise, he'd legit be a sitting duck, while Yor will see this opportunity to end the fight.
I doubt Yor is going to decapitate him
Yanmaru also only needs one touch to incap

Even if Yor's skill is miles above Ranmaru's, would she really be able to dodge every single hit and deal a lethal blow with The Steam Smokescreen partially blinding her? Type 2 immortality will also let him last much longer

Just ask a staffmember wether a robot can have bloodlust or not. Even without her sensing him, he still will have a hard time landing a hit against someone more skilled than him on top of having IR. Yor consistently aims for heads too, so I don't think his immortality is going to be of much use here.

Just ask a staffmember wether a robot can have bloodlust or not. Even without her sensing him, he still will have a hard time landing a hit against someone more skilled than him on top of having IR. Yor consistently aims for heads too, so I don't think his immortality is going to be of much use here.
Well, this still stands.

Type 2 Immortality will only delay the inevitable.

Bloodlust is interesting when talking about robots. They can have it, however, only with something from the verse to back them up. Otherwise, it's weird to assume they can go bloodlust.

But again, it depends on the verse and how exactly these robots operate it and whatnot. But in general, no.

Bloodlust is interesting when talking about robots. They can have it, however, only with something from the verse to back them up. Otherwise, it's weird to assume they can go bloodlust.

But again, it depends on the verse and how exactly these robots operate it and whatnot. But in general, no.
What's your overall verdict on the matchup?

Back