• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B+ Tournament 2022 version (BRACKETS CLOSED)

Mind if I can switch Black Noir with Jevil? He’s 5 megajoules, which is halfway to the + range
Are you kidding me? Didn't Undertale characters get banned from another tourney due to crazy Danmaku, dodging skills, and the ability to kill enemies with only a few hits, with said hits coming from the crazy Danmaku?

At the very least be subtle and put in the Fun Gang or something, at least there's no crazy danmaku there

Jevil never dodges in his fight, and given how he’s one of the weaker AP values, people would be able to finish him off quick based on their skill or superior abilities.

If you want I can jam in more Marvel characters in the bracket lol, they're most of 9-B+ I think

Toga is currently going through a revision that could possibly make her High 8-C, she should be removed from the tournament

i'll replace her with Trevor Phillips (9.06296 megajoules)

Back