• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets: Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hat Kid - 2 (Overlord, Spino)

Tsue - 6 (Dragon, Thrasher, Kiryu, Crimson, Velox, Apies)

Incon - 1 (Kirby)

That's seven for Tsue. Grace period begins, next round will be up soon.

considering the crazy duplication rate of Tsumemon, she would soon realize that she needs to time slow, also Blood Eye seems only a low level confusion, so it won't have any major effects

I've already addressed that point in my argument. And even the smallest amount of confusion is enough to keep Hat Kid at bay and keeping her from even attempting to use her Time Hat. Not to mention she will be dealing with countless Tsumemon attacking her as well, each attack attacking her mind and soul.

tsumemon's unlikely to use Blood eye until he has duped a lot, so Hat Kid has the time to use the time hat and she can just kill Tsumemon before he becomes in the countless

"tsumemon's unlikely to use Blood eye until he has duped a lot"

What even remotely implies that? I've never even stated such a thing. You are making up restrictions. Let me guess Diaboromon? Only reason he didn't move while Duplicating was because he no longer had anymore enemies to fight. However, Tsumemon is in a fight, Baby form or not it still has combat instincts and won't just sit there doing nothing. Tsumemon are highly aggressive Digimon. Not to mention the dupes are still able to attack just as well as Tsumemon and each duplicate has their own mind. So while the original is duplicating, the other Tsumemon will freely do whatever they please. Not to mention you assume she Time Slows instead of deciding to shoot them off.

i meant that it's unlikely that any Tsumemon will use Blood Eye, when there is not a large number of Tsumemons the chance of one of them using it low, but when he dups enought the chances that at least one of them uses it are 100%

The chances of him using Blood Eye during duplication when it is his only other ranged skill aside from Destruction Cannon is low? I'm sorry, but that's just not true. Matter of fact the small moveset actually makes it more likely. Not to mention the chance raises each time a Duplicate is made. Meaning Blood Eye will happen very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back