• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both 4-A.

After travelling the cosmos, Hat Kid finds herself on Planet Popstar. She sees a pink orb next to an apple. Being hungry, she takes the apple and begins to walk away. Kirby wakes up and sees this, becomimg angry.

Speed is equalized. Hat Kid is bloodlusted. They fight in Green Greens on Planet Popstar, and start 25. feet apart. Hat Kid has her time pieces. Pre-Star Allies Kirby.

Kirb:

Smug:

Hatkid has no way to deal with kirby's low godly or emp manip, plus I think Kirby might one shot if the AP difference is insane, which, being kirby probably is.

Is This Pre-Star Allies Kirby? Also, Hat Kid is pretty high into 4-A, she's at least 25 times above a Starry Dimension feat via scaling to Mustache Girl, and her durability is far above her AP (She can tank Snatcher's exploding Cherry, which can one shot a barrier that no-sells Hat Kid's attacks)

Pre-star allies to prevent a stomp. Hat Kid does say she always feels empty, but I don't think that means she simply can't feel emotion.

Not even 25x, as I told you it's more so 56x. Sure, you need at least 25 in order to access the final level and fight Mustache Girl, but the maximum amount of Time Pieces the game has you go for is 56 (If we're disregarding the other Death Wish time pieces), and we know for a fact she has way more than 56 in the final battle. In a technical sense, this would mean their AP is far higher than what we can gauge, but since we don't have a total amount, they are at least 56x the starry sky calc.

But anyways, I do feel this might be a stomp.

To be fair this is pre-Star Allies Kirby, who has a mildly lower AP and doesn't have any of his more prominent hax.

She still seems quite helpless to kirby, he still resists basically everything she can do, low godly, hell even high-mid is a problem for her, kirby still holds one hell of an AP advantage and I don't really see any regen or imortality on her profile so even if he doesn't one shot enough slaps will put an end to her, or he could possibly just succ

Voting kirby if its not a stomp

Yeah, he holds too many advantages that it's a stomp. Hat Kid's time manipulation might be slightly helpful but that superior AP/Durability is gonna be hard to get past. Even if she does, what the heck is she gonna do at his low-godly?

Could she maybe use pocket reality manip to possibly trap him? I haven't played through all of a hat in time I don't really know what applications her pocket reality manip has with time pieces

I mean, she could? Mustache Girl does something similar to this and could be counted as BFR but as of the moment, she doesn't have this on her profile.

hat kid doesn't use her time pieces in character, if i remember correctly. based on the ending of ahit, i think it could be possible for her to just've smashed a couple time pieces to bring all of the time pieces back. considering that she managed to use the time piece ball at the end to end up with way more than 56 time pieces , she probably could've just done that from the start of the game, but she didn't, because of potential unwanted side effects of doing that which it might create.

this is a stomp in kirby's favor, unless hat kid can outright kill kirby in one shot, and even then, now she has to deal with kirby's ghost form.

TheRexor28 said:
hat kid doesn't use her time pieces in character, if i remember correctly. based on the ending of ahit, i think it could be possible for her to just've smashed a couple time pieces to bring all of the time pieces back. considering that she managed to use the time piece ball at the end to end up with way more than 56 time pieces , she probably could've just done that from the start of the game, but she didn't, because of potential unwanted side effects of doing that which it might create.

this is a stomp in kirby's favor, unless hat kid can outright kill kirby in one shot, and even then, now she has to deal with kirby's ghost form.
Will bloodlusted Hat Kid make this fair then?

Technically not. While yes she can trap him in a pocket dimension, this counts as BFR and as of the moment she doesn't have that on her profile. If that was added then maybe this could be fair.

She has BFR now, this still feels a little stompy though. If it isn't, then I'm voting for Kirby due to having more ways of taking out Hat Kid, and having the better AP (Due to it being pre-Star Allies Kirby, I'd say he won't oneshot right away since Hat Kid's AP is as well really good here).

if hat kid can't bfr kirby then i see no way of her winning. unless hat kid can somehow overpower both kirby and his ghost form, she can't do much.

A Hat in Time is approximately ×39294.808 (Roughly 40000) the Starry Dimension feat due to scaling to Mustache Girl who was empowered by at least 56 Time Pieces, making it 7892.4888 PetaFoe and 7.89248992e62 Joules. Technically, it's far higher, this is just the maximum number we know about.

If Snatcher VS. Magolor is used, I see these as fair:

Normal/EX/Ultra Snatcher VS. Crowned Magolor/Magolor EX.

Bloodlust Snatcher VS. Magolor Soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back