• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why not?

Rules:

-2 nominations per user

-Multiples from the same verse are permitted

-The Real World is eligible

-No hax, OP immortalities, or Regenerationn above high-low

-No anthropomorphic animals. Animals that are naturally bipedal (such as theropods) are fine, though.

-No humans. That goes without saying.

-Animals with Large Size greater than Type 0 are prohibited.

-No purely aquatic animals. Amphibious species are acceptable, though.

-Speed won't be equalized unless absolutely necessary, and speed won't be equalized at all between real world animals

-16 character slots

Entries:

-Indoraptor

-Tyrannosaurus rex (Jurassic Fight Club)

-Tyrannosaurus rex (Real World)

-Manfred (Ice Age)

-Tapir

-Thanos simonattoi

-Hippopotamus

-Cave Crawler

-Mantis (Ark: Survival Evolved)

-Dart Monkey

-Deathclaw

-Gorgonopsid (Primeval)

-Terry (Dinosaur King)

-SCP-939

-Palaeoloxodon namadicus

-Triceratops

Dangeroustaco said:
would a "9-C possibly higher" count? does it count if the animal is somewhat sentient but not anthro?
9-Cs aren't allowed. Animals with higher intelligence are acceptable to a degree.

Before I saw the Large Size Type 0 and no aquatics rule I was gonna pick Liopleurodon from Walking With Dinosaurs.

Kiryu2012 said:
Dangeroustaco said:
would a "9-C possibly higher" count? does it count if the animal is somewhat sentient but not anthro?
9-Cs aren't allowed. Animals with higher intelligence are acceptable to a degree.
What a letdown. I was gonna suggest the SPORE creature.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
So are we able to use Godzilla??
Then I want it to be Godzilla kun instead of triceratops
Godzilla-Kun seems too strong for a majority of the other combatants here, and his time stop would give him a huge unfair advantage.

Actually I found a different profile in the SPORE verse that is 9-B. Sporeling, from SPORE Hero. Unlike the protagonist creature in the original SPORE, this is not 9-C. However I don't know much about SPORE Hero.

Dangeroustaco said:
Actually I found a different profile in the SPORE verse that is 9-B. Sporeling, from SPORE Hero. Unlike the protagonist creature in the original SPORE, this is not 9-C. However I don't know much about SPORE Hero.
The Sporeling seems too haxxy with that transmutation.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I think Heisei godzilla can work.
I change my nomination from triceratops to heisei godzilla
Godzillasaurus is a stonewall; he can't be accepted.

Bob8999 said:
wait, thor is an asgardian/norse god, not a human and he has a 9-B key, could someone nominate him? mabye godzilla or godzilla ? i already made my two nominations im just making some suggestions.
Thor doesn't fit the criteria for this royale in any way, shape or form.

I found out that Subnautica is mostly 9-B profiles and I was excited until I realized all the creatures are aquatic, disqualifying them. But then I saw the Cave Crawlers, which would be considered amphibious for this thread, since they breathe in both air and water. They're like the only animal in the game encountered above water. I nominate these guys for the battle royal.

Dangeroustaco said:
I found out that Subnautica is mostly 9-B profiles and I was excited until I realized all the creatures are aquatic, disqualifying them. But then I saw the Cave Crawlers, which would be considered amphibious for this thread, since they breathe in both air and water. They're like the only animal in the game encountered above water. I nominate these guys for the battle royal.
Cave Crawler seems fine.

I was hard pressed to find my second entry, scanning my memory for some franchise I'm a fan of that has at least one 9-B animal. But thinking about Subnautica, I then remembered ARK: Survival Evolved, another 3D open world survival I like that's about surviving in a hostile world of strange creatures (alien marine life in Sub's case, dinosaurs both real and fictional among other prehistoric animals in ARK's case).

I nominate Tamed Mantis.

Dangeroustaco said:
I was hard pressed to find my second entry, scanning my memory for some franchise I'm a fan of that has at least one 9-B animal. But thinking about Subnautica, I then remembered ARK: Survival Evolved, another 3D open world survival I like that's about surviving in a hostile world of strange creatures (alien marine life in Sub's case, dinosaurs both real and fictional among other prehistoric animals in ARK's case).
I nominate Tamed Mantis.
Acceptable.

Back