• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A tournament Round 5: Soldier: 76 vs. Arkham Batman! (6-0-0)

"I've got you in my sights." proceeds to gun Batman down

Least that's how this fight will go if Batman doesn't get into close quarters immediately. He probably has the skill advantage in melee.

I feel as though Batman should be able to get in close. he's fought various gunman before so I don't think getting in close would be too bad? He could use the environment to maneuver himself around.

but yeah, auto aim is kind of a bitch in this regard. He also might be able to hack Jack's visor or use a smokescreen to give himself some space, but it's iffy.

Well it is a bit of a blitz difference between Jack and his gun, although I'd note it might not be an instant kill as Jack's gun shoots cylinders.

Can Jack's visor even be hacked by people who aren't bullshit?

I mean I'm pretty sure Sombra's hacking ability disables it. I've personally hacked someones ult into not happening before.

I mean I'm pretty sure Sombra's hacking ability disables it. I've personally hacked someones ult into not happening before.
Sombra is so far above Batman in hacking it's not even funny. Also she can't hack some people out of their ults, and I think Soldier is among them.

Seems it can't be hacked, so that is unfortunate. I still think Batman should be reasonably able to close a distance, though, if he plays his cards right. He's fought people similar to Soldier before.

Yeah, although Soldier's rockets could be a problem, plus his Tac Visor will keep him notified on what Batman is doing/where he is.

I think Soldier takes this, although it'd probably be close due to Batman's skill with such things
Also I will say this is a slightly loaded question because it's not like anyone in Overwatch ever really hacks besides Sombra lol
I mean Sombra can literally hack away one's ability to ******* combat roll so

1 for the soldier fella.

I mean Sombra can literally hack away one's ability to ******* combat roll so
Well yeah but i'm saying asking "does Jack's visor get hacked by anyone else" when Sombra is basically the only one in Overwatch history who hacks is like, funny at least-

Overwatch really needs to diversify it has two sci fi cowboys but only one hacker when it takes place in the ******* future

Back