• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament Round 4: Yamcha vs Albert Wesker (6-0-0)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Well, here's an interesting match. Yamcha vs Albert. Speed is going to be equalized, like always. This is Pilaf Saga Yamcha vs Pre-Virus Wesker. They start ten meters apart.

Wesker (~70 MJ):

Yamcha (48 MJ):

1156065-143116_rt_super.png

6fa0b3638c8c632ddaa1198c94ee81aca0480e93.jpg

I don't know much about RE but I can offer info about Yamcha.

As far as AP goes, Yamcha is superior to 48 MJ, as he could harm Goku (Who was weak and hungry at the time) who in mint condition, one-shotted a bear that was this level. In the Pilaf Saga, he isn't able to fly or use ki techniques as the only notable attacks he uses are his sword and the Wolf Fang Fist, the latter he was confident about during his two fights with the Alien Monkey kid. I'm not sure how skilled Albert is, but Yamcha is inferior to Goku as the latter easily bested him in their second fight, which forced Yamcha to concede defeat. Looking at the stats, Yamcha's current win cons would be AP, LS, and Stamina.

how skilled is Yamcha? because Wesker is skilled enough to fight against skilled like Chris and Jill at the same time and later Chris and Sheva and be in the advantage well it was also mainly because of the speed advantage but speed is equalized here so that’s be useless

how skilled is Yamcha? because Wesker is skilled enough to fight against skilled like Chris and Jill at the same time and later Chris and Sheva and be in the advantage well it was also mainly because of the speed advantage but speed is equalized here so that’s be useless
Yamcha greatly downscales from Pilaf Saga Goku who had decades' worth of skill at the time (He was taught martial arts from Grandpa Gohan who was at least 80 years old before he was killed, and Goku was able to learn the Kamehameha after only seeing it once, a technique that took Master Roshi 50 years to master), while Yamcha can be somewhat compared to Goku, he is overall weaker, as in the saga, he is above average compared to enemies Goku made complete fodder of (Which were mobsters, and large animals).

Another way of putting it is that he was the fourth-best in the saga (After Krillin, Goku, and Master Roshi in that order)

Honestly I think Wesker may be more skilled here, he has at least some rigidity to his level of skill unlike Yamcha, who doesn’t really have anything

Hm, I would like to vote for Wesker. Fanta thinks that he has more skill than this key of Yamacha, plus, Wesker has the better LS (if we ignore Yamacha's likely rating for his LS) and he has a gun - he can literally shoot Yamacha to death via piercing damage.

Hm, I would like to vote for Wesker. Fanta thinks that he has more skill than this key of Yamacha, plus, Wesker has the better LS (if we ignore Yamacha's likely rating for his LS) and he has a gun - he can literally shoot Yamacha to death via piercing damage.
Yeah, looking at Chris and Jill's profiles, Albert is definitely smarter and more skilled. I don't think Wesker's guns will be able to hurt Yamcha though, considering their AP is almost 4x weaker than Yamcha's (who upscales from 48 MJ), and almost every Dragon Ball character (excluding Hercule) has been able to repeatedly survive being gunned down and ending up more annoyed than injured

Back