• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So from what I see of any typical Bloons character, they’re stationary for most of the time while they fire in straight lines. Not only does Ayane have the AP advantage and overall more skilled, but she can surround Adora in mist to blind her view while generating up to 14 clones to force Ayane to deal with them one by one to the point of being overwhelmed while Ayane most likely hits Adora in the ovaries/crotch.

Okay, a few things first:

1 How exactly does Ayane water manipulation works? She needs external sources like the waterbenders in Avatar or does she generate it? Also, her clones disappears after a hit like the shadow clones of Naruto right?

2 Using SBA the fight will take place in Central Park, but what area of central park exactly? This is important since a area with lots of trees blocks the monkeys eyesight

3 Made this personal experience and verified that in level 15 Adora can not only solo MOAB’s but also fortified MOAB’s with specials, that would make her 0.1826 tons using it.

Where in Central Park is for OP to decide, I guess. Although, it's central park. No matter where we start, trees are not going to be far.

what are the AP's?
adora's shots are homing, so as long as she can fire at one clone she's probably gonna hit all of them, and the ball of light is probably gonna target the actual shiun.
in canon the monkeys can move, and just choose not to, so i guess that works.
how think is the mist? monkey can see through some fog, and adora canonically glows, so that should help matters. though if it is really obscuring then that poses a problem since if monkeys cant find a target they just stop doing anything.

what are the AP's?
adora's shots are homing, so as long as she can fire at one clone she's probably gonna hit all of them, and the ball of light is probably gonna target the actual shiun.
in canon the monkeys can move, and just choose not to, so i guess that works.
how think is the mist? monkey can see through some fog, and adora canonically glows, so that should help matters. though if it is really obscuring then that poses a problem since if monkeys cant find a target they just stop doing anything.
Ayane biggest feat is 0.192 tons

And like i showed Level 15 Adora without specials is 0.091 tons (Can solo MOABs) And 0.183 tons with it (Can solo fortified MOABs)

Last edited:
Back