• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

+++ 9-A Swiss style Tournament: Breaking conventions +++

Think all matches have concluded (Some VSBW Matches still need some votes, but that's covered by this rule)
Match Period: 1 Week for matches; after that, the highest-voted character wins or a tie occurs

Think all matches have concluded (Some VSBW Matches still need some votes, but that's covered by this rule)
yeah ...

but the round is kind of on hold anyway since I got stuff going on ... I can't balance school and my other stuff I do ...

I will focus on this more on Friday when I have more time and less pressure to do stuff

(Also round 3 matches are getting +1 week ... so)

Last edited:
just knowing

I will be in Hiatus for like ... 1 month at least b/c of school and moving so yeah rip :/

still will do this in the summer as I have usually no good way to spend it

Along with Spamton NEO plus the entire Inverted Fate cast being 8-C, Cuphead recently got a revision and will have to switch keys in order to still participate.

I'm also re-calcing Armored Hero's feat, and from the looks of it, he's going to be massively nerfed (He's going down to about Wall Level), so that would be another combatant that would have to be removed from the tournament

I could also add my OC (has a 9-A tier) if I wanted to but I would need to rework a lot of stuff as I have changed my minds on many things (mainly equipment)

The Stick Gang profiles are now up-to-date! Stick Teddy and Toe's new AP is 0.0428455644 tons of TNT. Though, with pretty much every character in the tournament getting changes and whatnot, it's probably best to reset the tournament.

I will determine FU android (no weapons whatsoever) AP once the rules are set, he still has some methods to fight with.

Back