• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

+++ 9-A Swiss style Tournament: Breaking conventions +++

Papyrus vs Theory had a lot of factors to it that made it a fair matchup.

Regardless of that, WWE vs Ranged fighters are almost never a good pairing.

Creator of primal volt here! If you don't accept ressurection i'd highly suggest not using him, he'll keep ressurecting as long as Volt exist (as he is part of him)

um I will remove Batman for the AP and Sealing and replace him with Marcy Wu

sorry I just think he would win this tournament seeing how large his advantages are

Creator of primal volt here! If you don't accept ressurection i'd highly suggest not using him, he'll keep ressurecting as long as Volt exist (as he is part of him)
oh uhh shoot ... well can the resurrection be stopped?

I accepted Homor in spite of it b/c he relies on his soul to get back to his body which takes time (leaving his body vulnerable to being fully destroyed)

Not really no, you need to kill Volt or be able to negate Immortality type 8 sense he's reliant on Volt existing

If Primal Volt has to get restricted I'm ok with swapping them out with Epic Man

I didn't want to include him because he's pretty much just Armored Hero without the Radiation Manipulation, but I should probably submit my own OC's instead of other people's

If Primal Volt has to get restricted I'm ok with swapping them out with Epic Man

I didn't want to include him because he's pretty much just Armored Hero without the Radiation Manipulation, but I should probably submit my own OC's instead of other people's
It's all good dude, if anything we could just change him up with Regular Volt

Epic man is a bit eh since he is just armoured hero without an ability ... IDK I might decide to include him if no option exist

Well it's an aura he has to activate that he wouldn't use in character, but it's all good he really only gains higher AP and haxs he doesn't use

ROUND 1 list of pairs!!!

Today
1. Din Djarin vs Spampton NEO
2. Cuphead (Late game) vs Alphys (Inverted Fate) --- x2 AP difference
3. Wolverine vs Volt Foss (Solo were-huntr)

03/13
4. Helltaker vs Mateo Glassmeyer --- x3.5 AP difference
5. Toe vs Alexander Durham --- x 1.5 AP difference
6. Beyond The Grave vs Slyfox --- x 8.5 AP difference physically

03/14
7 Undyne (Inverted Fate) vs Spampton (Inverted Fate)
8. Scout vs Stick Teddy --- x 5 AP difference
9. Yu vs Armored Hero --- x 4.5 AP difference

03/15
10. Doomguy vs Yuki --- x 3 AP difference
11. Marcy Wu vs Homer Simpson --- x1.5 AP difference
12. Stephan vs Vux --- x1.5 AP difference

How is Grave VS Slyfox not a one shot
Slyfox could kill him as well via a bullet to the head. Bullets, iirc, are effective till tier 8. Even if it wasn't, in this verse bullets could injure dudes who can comfortably destroy 2 buildings with a single attack. Ignoring the fact that he already has 2 layers of analytical prediction, dude could very likely just dodge Grave's attacks.

Not to mention, unless his slow time shiz is like, a 20x or smth, it wouldn't matter as much. Slyfox is from the same verse as dudes, who are stated to be only like, 30 KM/H in terms of speed, yet dodge their way out of bullet rain from miniguns, have keen ass sense of danger that can tell them where a bullet will come from, etc...

Oh and, they are 70 meters apart. Slyfox should absolutely outrange him.

Last edited:
How is Grave VS Slyfox not a one shot
his gun makes allows him to harm basically all the 9-a characters since guns work up to tier 8 ... also he has was to dodge ...

also know that stomps are allowed but I try to minimize AP stomps (of course stomps can't be added on profiles but they play a role in the tournament if they do happen)

Slyfox could kill him as well via a bullet to the head. Bullets, iirc, are effective till tier 8. Even if it wasn't, in this verse bullets could injure dudes who can comfortably destroy 2 buildings with a single attack. Ignoring the fact that he already has 2 layers of analytical prediction, dude could very likely just dodge Grave's attacks.

Not to mention, unless his slow time shiz is like, a 20x or smth, it wouldn't matter as much. Slyfox is from the same verse as dudes, who are stated to be only like, 30 KM/H in terms of speed, yet dodge their way out of bullet rain from miniguns, have keen ass sense of danger that can tell them where a bullet will come from, etc...

Oh and, they are 70 meters apart. Slyfox should absolutely outrange him.
We should prooobably save the debates for the actual match, I was just asking "how is it not a one shot" since at first glance it doesn't seem fair

Back