• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Hax brackets round 3

WeeklyBattles said:
Without a number we can only say that it would be an unknown number above 300, whereas 682 has a casual 340 feat
We do have a number.

Massively above a casual 300 is a lot bigger than casual 340 in my mind, unless your argument is that severely damaging a guy who can one shot another guy is a 1.1x difference.

If you disagree, that's fine. I disagree with you, and my vote remains for Tricky.

Massively above a casual 300 is a lot bigger than casual 340 in my mind, unless your argument is that severely damaging a guy who can one shot another guy is a 1.1x difference.

If you disagree, that's fine. I disagree with you, and my vote remains for Tricky.

It's not just that Weekly disagrees, it's that this is the site's policy on one-shots. If we accepted it as a 1.1x difference then some characters would get upgraded through long scaling chains of one-shots, which we don't do.

I'm not arguing an upgrade.

I'm arguing that they are clearly above 300 megajoules by a large amount.

"Significantly above (x)" exists on this site. We don't use it to justify tier upgrades, except for the occasional "possibly (y)", but it's a valid indicator of AP within that tier.

If it hasn't been added, could someone add it, then?

Necros are against the rules, this thread is over a whole ass year old.

If you want this matchup concluded, remake it.

Necros are against the rules, this thread is over a whole ass year old.

If you want this matchup concluded, remake it.
Not for versus threads.

"Please do not bump topics that have been inactive for over 3 months without a legitimate argument, and entirely avoid bumping topics that have been concluded. However, we make exceptions for versus threads."

I could have sworn this applies to matches as well, necroed matchups do get closed.

Check with a staffmember before trying to add this

Back