• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball VS............. Johnny Test

Last edited:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
GoCommitDi said:
Doesn't Johnny X sorta just one-shot with hurricane hands?
It's too big for the helmet to dodge
What stops him from notebooking
Instantly shooting a city-wide tornado with your hands >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> writing in a notebook

Normal Johnny so he doesn't instantly one-shot Gumball

I mean he still can but at the same time nowhere near as before if ya know what I mean

Hold up

Doesn't Johnny's passive luck and Gumball's helmet make this incon? Both might cancel each other out

What about their other equipment? Or, their luck just cancels out everything? If so, then going Incon, unless if someone can make a argument saying that Johnny can one shot before Gumball uses his other hacks.

Gumball resists time stop. It's one of the few things that he has displayed consistently and that means it definitely isn't working.

Sir Ovens said:
Gumball resists time stop. It's one of the few things that he has displayed consistently and that means it definitely isn't working.
Well, then Johnny can't really hit Gumball due to the Helmet, but Gumball can't hit Johnny due to his passive luck, and the huge AP advantage.

But isn't Johnny FAR more prone to use his equipment than Gumball? If so, then I can possibly make a argument for Johnny winning.

I mean Gumball's whole tactics are life preserving ones. If he feels threatened, he'll do whatever it takes to save himself. If that means writing in the Notebook that Johnny stops attacking him, he will.

Sir Ovens said:
I mean Gumball's whole tactics are life preserving ones. If he feels threatened, he'll do whatever it takes to save himself. If that means writing in the Notebook that Johnny stops attacking him, he will.
I mean, Johnny in base form is highly prone to use his equipment, and won't hesitate to use it. Other than that, he leads with his Kung Fu skills. I looked at Gumball's page, and it never said he leads with his Magic Notebook or Helmet.

That's because they aren't usually with him. In every episode his optional equipment is with him and he is threatened, he has no qualms using said optional equipment.

Sir Ovens said:
That's because they aren't usually with him. In every episode his optional equipment is with him and he is threatened, he has no qualms using said optional equipment.
Well, then going Incon.

Sir Ovens said:
Gumball can write as fast as he speaks. So to write, "The guy I'm fighting can't harm me."
This on top of the fact that Johnny will already have a hard time hitting Gumball with the helmet on.
A part when Gumball was writing was cut off, and I did not not hear him speak, unless you're referring to when he said "Uhhh" before he started writing. And besides, Gumball has to think first, which will take him longer as well.

Johnny has Supernatural Luck, I'm pretty sure he can find a way to counter it, and that's if Gumball can put the helmet on before Johnny gets there, due to Johnny's Teleportation and Stealth Mastery,, and he can possibly knock Gumball out with pressure points.

Matter of fact, Johnny can just Teleport and one shot Gumball.

Why are we still acting as if Gumball isn't already wearing the helmet the moment the fight starts.

Gonna say. The helmet actually does provide Luck. Johnny doesn't actually have super natural luck. That ability wasn't discussed to be added to the page. Johnny hardly has super natural luck. Him getting lucky in a few episodes doesn't mean supernatural luck. Especially when episodes also shows his luck sucking

Buttersamuri said:
Gonna say. The helmet actually does provide Luck. Johnny doesn't actually have super natural luck. That ability wasn't discussed to be added to the page. Johnny hardly has super natural luck. Him getting lucky in a few episodes doesn't mean supernatural luck. Especially when episodes also shows his luck sucking
If our have a issue with Johnny's Supernatural Luck, then make a thread so we can discuss it. But for now, we have to use it, as it's one of his abilities.

You added it without a thread to discuss if it was able to be added. This isn't a standard straight forward ability like fire Manipulation where it's uncontroversial and straight forward. Super natural luck in this case needs discussion and shouldn't have been added

Buttersamuri said:
You added it without a thread to discuss if it was able to be added. This isn't a standard straight forward ability like fire Manipulation where it's uncontroversial and straight forward. Super natural luck in this case needs discussion and shouldn't have been added
If that's the issue, then make a discussion thread about it.

And until then. It still shouldn't be considered as an ability added without proper discussion. These votes are based off an invalid ability

Buttersamuri said:
And until then. It still shouldn't be considered as an ability added without proper discussion. These votes are based off an invalid ability
We have to actually confirm to remove the ability, not just remove it. Make the thread, and we can make the final decision there.

Buttersamuri said:
We also have to confirm it was actually legit as it was incorrectly added and not valid.
That's the point. Make the thread and we discuss if Johnny's luck is legit, and give your reasons why it shouldn't be there, and how you disagree on the ability being randomly added to Johnny's profile.

And until it can be proven, it shouldn't be used. This isn't a matter of disagreeing with an ability they was added on properly. This is you added an ability you shouldn't have without discussion and it shouldn't be considered until a thread shows it's legit or not.

Back