• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8 Profiles in One vs Borderline Bootleg Persona (Zonda vs Maki Sonomura)

Hm idk bout this one. Feeling Maki and her InstaKill can take this. Zonda can do AbsZero Stuff with Tenjian and can make the 7 to use as puppets in an attempt to match Maki's versatility. Zonda also pretty much has minor Reality Warp but not enough to do anything significant. I'll go Incon

I forgot to respond to this. What is Zonda's first move usually?

Unfortunately for Maki, in this key she'll only start by using the attacks she has under Maso, which are all pretty lackluster.

Zonda leads by using tarot card attcks (Vortex, Forcefield, swords, Big crystal cactus things). She usually dosn't summon the seven mid-fight or use Mind Manip. until she gets serious.

I mean until she's given a reason to change strategies, Maki probably just keeps spamming ice magic. Does Zonda have a counter to being frozen?

Maki has the AP advantage too.

It's swapping illusions with reality

Zonda is 100x her 8-B self, which scales above 46 tons iirc

When you're frozen in game you can't act at all. Things like switching Personas can be done with a thought.

Back