• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament

Kanogami

FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
Speed equalized, mid hax (no thought-based stuff), the rest is SBA.
16 characters, all must be 8-C just like the title suggests. Matches are 1v1.
(for @Phoenks)

1. Elsa Granhiert (Phoenks)
2. Monster House (Phoenks)
3. MCU Spider-Man (M3X)
4. Cirno (Psychomaster35)
5. Azurill (Psychomaster35)
6. Edward Elric (Nierre)
7. Alucard (Cardboard Slime)
8. Kamen Rider Hibiki [Kamen Rider Hibiki Key] (Lonkitt)
9. Klauz von Reinherz (VNova)
10. Tanjiro (VNova)
11. Frank Fontaine [Second Key] (Peppersalt43)
12. Kazuma Kiryu (Baken384)
13. El Chapulín Colorado (MinecraftHater2011)
14. Raimi Trilogy Spider-Man (Popted2)
15. MCU Captain America (Popted2)
16. BoBoiBoy [Original Series and transformations are restricted] (Greatsage13th)

Last edited:
Ay let's go.

I nominate the White Whale from re: Zero

It has hax in the form of memory manip with it's mist breathe attacks. It erases ones memories and alters causality to make them never exist.

It isn't very hard to dodge.

MCU Spiderman

He has some tech and standard Spiderman powers, that's all.

That sounds broken as **** especially given the aoe on that.
It is mid-haxxed.

But anyway, White Whale actually has 8-B durability which isn't fair.

So I'll switch it out for

BEAKO

gets ****** because Stands are not equalized in speed equal rules
unknown.png

Nominating Alucard, specifically his Netflix adaptation

Second key

If 2 characters then I nominate the legendary

and

i'm adding them all except jojo because speed

also emilia is a no because 8-B and tier 7 stuff

It is mid-haxxed.

But anyway, White Whale actually has 8-B durability which isn't fair.

i think Beatrice is a little too much, just her transmutation is enough to stomp everyone, don't get me wrong Phoenks

i tought you would use either Garfiel or Elsa to be honest

i think Beatrice is a little too much, just her transmutation is enough to stomp everyone, don't get me wrong Phoenks

I think Phoenks is asleep or something, should I remove Beatrice or let her stay for now?
His tier 7 transformations might be too much here, I guess he can enter if they're restricted.

funny how the dude who organized this getting called out for having too broken of an entry 💀

Rip

Well, I'll use best girl Elsa as a replacement.

ngl, doesn't cirno have too many hax? as well as immortality type 8 that can't be bypassed by anyone that's in this tournament.

ngl, doesn't cirno have too many hax? as well as immortality type 8 that can't be bypassed by anyone that's in this tournament.
Eh, she has been discouraged in battle before, so bypassing the type 8 via knocking her out or incapacitating her shouldn’t be too much of a problem

Back