• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Alright, Monarch has given me the greenlight, and Kaneki is through with his revisions.

It's time to bring back the man, the legend, from every bracket so far, Meme Kaneki.

Click here to get updates on the next round.

5444997d471ba93836ae62a0d5392cc8
Seventh Round of the 8-C Brackets begins!!! Our contestants for this round are Lucy (Elfen Lied) and Ken Kaneki. Click here to see our current standings.

This is Long-Horned Lucy and Post-Dragon Ken, and Speed is equalized.

Lucy -

Ken -

Incon -

Re volume 7 special edition card
Lucyelfen

Awww....

Luvy seems to have the edge with her vectors being invisible, her rather brutal mentality and her abuse of range

I believe she phases through people with intangible vectors, before attacking internal organs.

• Vectors: Vectors are a Diclonius invisible arms. They possess superhuman strength and can be used to hit people, throw objects to produce similar effects as bullets, cut things and to jump and move around faster by pushing of the ground or pulling up on objects. Vectors can be made intangible in order to produce damage inside an opponents body (for example brain or heart) and will deflect projectiles on their own. Vectors can also be vibrated at an intense frequency to turn them into destructive bombs, Infect human males with the diclonus virus to reproduce, Generate heat and radiation, and stitch together damaged cells to heal them.

Its on her page, so please do look if its explained in notable attacks when having questions like this

Also, pretty sure she can separate the cells as well.

Ok.

Here we go then.

Kaneki is "at least 8-C" due to defeating someone who can stomp someone who can stomp ghouls who are about baseline 8-C

Lucy is 8-C via being comparable to Mariko who's ... locked in a heavier box and overpowered an unknown degree of 9-A.

I don't know why that makes Mariko 8-C seeing as there's like a 50x strength difference between baseline and the end of 9-A.

But I'll go with the profiles for now. That means Lucy is pretty much baseline 8-C

So Kaneki is significantly more powerful than her.

So even if she attacks him internally, there's a limit to the damage she's going to be able to do.

He also has extremely good Regenerationn that lets him instantly regenerated from being hacked apart.

But she doesn't do that.

I don't remember any instance of her attacking on a cellular level, and the only time she manipulated them was when she healed mr protag in her melting state.

Eben withhout that, I am pretty sure that the brain isn't that durable compared to someone's AP.

But yes, if the downgrade goes through she gets vompletly destroyed and one-shot

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Eben withhout that, I am pretty sure that the brain isn't that durable compared to someone's AP.
True, but she'd have to completely blend his brain, and even that might not work anymore.

With the amount of hads she has, she should be able to.

Plus, O am almpst sure it would at least stagger ken long enough for her to realize that its not enough.

Gargoyle One said:
I'm actually thinking Season 2 Zuko.

But this is starting to derail, I'll leave this open as it seems it might not be a straight stomp even if Lucy gets downgraded.

Lol

Meme Kaneki strikes again

Btw, when I say that blending his brain might not work, I say that because Eto, another one-eyed ghoul, regenerated a new head from the stump, and even before having his entire body converted to a Kagune, Kaneki was stated to have an abnormally high regenerative ability, even for a ghoul.

It's also stated that he recovered from being "virtually in pieces" after being drowned in the Dragon's bodily fluids, and someone with worse regen was stated to have been "sliced to pieces" or something along those lines and then recovered.

vote for lucy for the following reasons

Lucy and her arms would easily block all kaneki's attacks.

The fact that they were invisible and numerous would make it practically impossible for Kaneki to dodge.

She also has a much better range, allowing her to maintain an offensive and defensive position at the same time.

Intangibility would ignore all of Kaneki's defenses. Them she could easily damage his brain or blow him from the inside out If the First option dont kill.

"Easily block" -> kaneki casually tears through people who casually tear through people who casually tear through people who are as strong as (if not stronger than ) Lucy

"Invisible" -> Kaneki has fought while unable to see at all before.

"Innumerous" -> Kaneki's fought "innumerous" tentacles before.

"Better range" -> they start within each other's range and Kaneki does not **** around, unlike Lucy who likes to kill people in the most painful, but not instant, ways she can.

"intangibility ignores defenses" -> nope. It would let her get her vectors inside him, but they're too weak to actually do significant damage to him. And any lesser damage he can regenerate from.

lucy already does exactly the same thing with other diclonius. Also, tear though people is nota to imprevisive feat for these characters.

Has kaneki ever faced inumerous and invisible things at the same time? that's the question.

She could very well walk away from him to gain a range advantage.

Blow him from the inside out is weak damage?

still do not understand how she can not block attacks. If the vectors have the strength to cause damage of 8-C proportions they should also endure damages on this scale.

He tears through people that can one-shot lucy, it is impressive.

He doesn't need to, his regen and one-shot worthy AP would still get past her,

Than find herself unable to stop him from mocing due to his ridicolous strenght compared to her.

With his AP and regen? Yes.

This version is only 8-C

Beamgc said:
Wait How he can one shot If both are same tier here?(same AP and durability)
They are not the same at all.

The strongest 8-Cs are nearly X10 stronger than the baselines.

Isnt Lucy getting a downgrade to 9-A? so this fight is a mismatch now.

And it's only been a while since I've seen tokyo ghoul, but just because a character stomps another does not mean he has more AP and durability. Combat experience or speed advantage can also cause a stomps.

Back