• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Beamgc said:
And it's only been a while since I've seen tokyo ghoul, but just because a character stomps another does not mean he has more AP and durability. Combat experience or speed advantage can also cause a stomps.
Oh undoubtedly.

But the chain I said involves them actually straight up one-shotting the other person.

Davidliteral said:
Country level (It was stated that the vectors were for physically destroying mankind, additionally she thought her final attack(s) would kill everyone)
Where is her Melting EoS Destructive Capacity calc? I need link too because why Pre-Melting only had Destructive Capacity calc w/ link though.

Did she able to kill mankind? really? I doubt it after I finished watching Lucy vs Carnage Death Battle video.
I do remember seeing a page where her vectors were litiraly county sized.

Even with experience and AP advantage, Kaneki doesn't have a proper counter to Lucy's particular brand of durability negation, from what I can tell. Voting Lucy for now.

Her particular brand of dura negation is attacking internal organs.

He regenerates from what little damage she actually can do to him due to the huge gap in power.

Back