• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A FC/OC Brackets: Round 7

Note: that nomu was made to beat shouto at max power as the LoV saw his maximum output of ice power So that makes kijuu above 421.37 tons

This is pretty straight foward. Imma say Kijuu wins because of AOE explosions, higher AP (At least from the description, it seems he low diffed that nomu).

I will say that if the fight does reach H2H, then Alex would likely win...but I don't think it will.

He can absorb fire, so Hand to Hand is actually pretty plausible

Kijuu is a skilled fighter, with out his quriks he out skilled Eraserhead in just skill alone and has great acrobatic skills and im sure once he sees he can absorb fire he will swap to hand to hand

@DMUA

I don't think being able to absorb fire saves him from the force of the explosion. Or maybe that's wrong?

While Kijuu has quite a good AoE + fire, i think Alex could deal with that through his absorption.

Another thing to note that is Alex's fire can damage souls, so that's to be hard job for Kijuu to dodge or even tank.

I will just leave that there, i'll input more extensively here later.

Wouldn't Kijuu's massive AP advantage also help a lot?

Although I still don't think his absorption would be usefull in this fight, cause explosions do not = fire.

I completely missed his soul manipulation ability.

How exactly does dura negation work?

Can Alex even land a hit before being destroyed by AP?

Alex can endure a bit of blows to his own body; one-shot range is within 7x and above, iirc. Obviously, he'll get destroyed, but not instantly. Probably enough time to let him land his soul-manip. attack.

If the soul manip attack one-shots, then I'll vote Alex.

Wait a second

if Alex is just able to OHK people off the bat with soulhax are we sure that's fair

I thought it was progressive damage or something similar, not "soul slash good game". Either way, it would cause quite a considerable damage.

Well you could argue that because of one for all he has in theory 9 souls in him with his own and the one for all users may tell him if his soul is getting attacked

If it's just slow, continual damage I vote the MHA ******.

I mean, any flame attack with decent aoe should be able to burn the entire soul with one attack. Even without cosidering that, I don't know how effectively Kijuu can fightwhile having his soul burned....would he even still have the AP advantage after taking a single soul burning attack?

Ok, so Soul Damage from fire is instant. If it hits the heart gg no more working heart.

But if you can block it with your hand, your hand will not work instead.

Its a combo of Soul + Nerves failing when hit by the fire.

Bump. I'm keeping my vote for alex since soul damage is immediate (Which makes the most sense anyway).

This long passed grace so I should probably just go through with it and get Round 8 going

Back