• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
the road so far...

This round is Alex (Wasteland Country) vs The Fallen Elf Generals

Standard Battle Assumptions are in play, and speed is equalized.

Alex is 152.304481649 tons scaling off his 12x multiplier from base, while The Fallen Elf Generals are vastly superior to Elven Commanders

SPECIAL ALERT: Also note, The Fallen Elf Generals lack Fluctlights, which is SAO's idea of a soul (basically some quantium physics forkery that sounds like MEDICLORIANS when said out loud)

Who will prevail?

Alex (Wasteland Country):

The Fallen Elf Generals: 3 (ThePixelKirby, ThePerpetual and GreyFang82)

AlexWLPFP
Insert image of smug Elves here

If the Elves lack a soul, that's an automatic immunity to Soul Manip.

So.

Upwards of a x4 AP gap, check. Two vs One enemy count, check. Better weaponry, check. Immunity to Alex's main thing, check.

I really can't think of anything Alex can do here against two enemies that actually results in a win. Vote Elves, decisively.

Yeah, if it's a 2v1 Alex can't do anything.

If it was a 1v1 Alex's Jiu Jitsu would help him here but if he tries it here the other one just stomps his head in.

Generals honestly win this no diff

Yeah

I only realized immunity to soul manipulation was a thing like a few days ago

That said, I feel like this wouldn't be addable (at the least, if Wasteland Country wasn't just going to be upgraded as soon as this match is done)

I'll round these votes up anyhow

Back