• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Brackets Round 10

Oh hey I finally get a notification

I can't see anything indicating that going to kill civilians is off limits, and I don't see martial skill as particularly important when she goes out of her way to not do that.

...you had two months. Come on man.

That skill scales to utilising his abilities too, considering how he fights with his abilities far less than CQC. Killing civillians isn't prohibited, but she'll definitely have to go way out of her way to find civillians as afaik it's assumed there's no civillians in the surrounding areas.

Lol I'm not gonna push back grace period beyond a day or whatever. I'll use the last of my allotted time and if that's not enough too bad for me. Just a vs thread after all

I have seen other threads with mind controllers and such where it is assumed that people are present in the immediate area. Also at their speeds going and getting some people is pretty effortlessless when she has AOE that big and can just throw some buildings for easy and fast kills anyways.

Did I copy paste over he rskill thing yet?

I wasn't really being serious, just I wished this happened sooner lol.

They move relative to one another, so Kary moving to an area with people in it takes just as long as it does for Ke-Pa to chase her down. While he's chasing her down, he can pelt her with long ranged attacks or stop her in her tracks with telekinesis. That's assuming she'll duck the fight to find people in the first place.

You did yeah. Although imo Kary shouldn't scale completely to Omega and Xero, given what you already said about them being tired and the fact that she has a pretty solid abilities and AP advantage. Meanwhile Ke-Pa fought and easily defeated Po in a weakened, restricted state.

They move relative to one another yes, but remember that she has teleportation and can just lift and throw buildings from afar. To chuck an apartment complex or something into the air like she can is gonna kill people.

She doesn't scale completely to them no, but a numbers advantage is still quite something.

Her building toss wasn't something she did easily, and it was less of a chuck and more of a push along the ground. It's unlikely she'll be able to get much distance by throwing a building when she's being attacked by someone stronger than her who also has large AoE attacks not giving her any time to breath.

It was pretty easy, omega was the one having issues with it. She also threw a second one immediately later, and can just teleport for distance.

Back