• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE)William Blazkowicz vs Frank West

This isn't really relevant to this fight, but why are all of William's weapons 9-B if he apparently has some that are capable of vaporizing enemys

If William's first key is used then this seems stompy or just very decisive

He should significantly downscale from one megajoule, given that he got mortally wounded by a single grenade, whereas Frank scales a fair bit above three megajoules

Frank's also got a superior arsenal and fought people with guns before, whereas I don't believe that William ever fought anything like him

Edit: Eh actually it should probably be alright given that William might be more skilled with guns- I'm still backing Frank though

Schwxnz said:
If William's first key is used then this seems stompy or just very decisive
He should significantly downscale from one megajoule, given that he got mortally wounded by a single grenade, whereas Frank scales a fair bit above three megajoules

Frank's also got a superior arsenal and fought people with guns before, whereas I don't believe that William ever fought anything like him

Edit: Eh actually it should probably be alright given that William might be more skilled with guns- I'm still backing Frank though
would Williams super soldier key be anymore fair?

frank has better versatility and hax and arguably ap, and also resistant to bullet damage. Either key I think this is frank's win

Back