• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if Goku could win at all tbh. The energy ball likely wouldn't connect, cue to the nature of the full gauntlet.

Will Thanos instantly snap in a fight IC? If yes this is just incon since Goku still one shots via doing anything, lol.

MCU IW Thanos actually killed half of lives in the universe. MCU Endgame Thanos would've destroyed everything. I would think of the MCU Thanos aiming to win, in this case, that is to kill off Goku. I'm assuming the mindset to be kinda like endgame. It's going to be a bit hectic to include whether or not Goku will survive the snap(basing off the comment above stating MCU Thanos having IW mindset) since that's going to be like Othinus, which is terrible to do match up since her power, reality wrapping, grants a 50-50 chance of successing or backfiring at her.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
This is MCU Thanos who killed half of population on Earth so what if Thanos snaps but it didn't kill Goku?
Why would this happen?

You can choose which lives to end with the snap, see endgame

I am sure this fight would be incon even if it was BoZ Goku because of Thanos low durability.

Btw, I still have my doubts on Thanos' snapping. I mean both times he snapped it was because he was cornered AND the fact his objective was to say, wipe all or half the life in the Universe. But if Thanos objective was just fight Goku will he just outright snap? Just my two cents.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Yes, in endgame he tried to snap with the intention of killing the avengers
Everything actually, he was going to remake the whole universe so he was going to kill every living thing.

I heard you liked inconclusive jokes, so I put an inconclusive joke inside of the inconclusive joke (Before shoving in another one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back