• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
HEY- Actually i actually really like Fire force and can put up some good debates for him...what sucks though is that the fire force pages are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo outdated (they go up to chapter 200ish of the manga...we're on chapter 290 currently......)
So Arthur is actually moon level (he straight up cut the moon in half) but now i have to debate with midish Arthur...i'll see what i can do

🌚 only animes and specials not manga

I'll pick
😈

🌚 only animes and specials not manga

I'll pick
😈
Forgot to tell you that this is a 7-C+ tournament...

Bro, he resists Non-magical attacks...
As someone who is up to date with the Manwa, i have to say that it's not so much that he can be hurt by non magical stuff, like a knife? that would cut him (not this key of course though) it's more so that well yes it's resistence, it really only makes thing from lower tiers no where near as lethal as they normally would be.

And if that still doesn't cut it, we could just restrict it, like when people do bleach matchups they restrict riatsu crush

As someone who is up to date with the Manwa, i have to say that it's not so much that he can be hurt by non magical stuff, like a knife? that would cut him (not this key of course though) it's more so that well yes it's resistence, it really only makes thing from lower tiers no where near as lethal as they normally would be.

And if that still doesn't cut it, we could just restrict it, like when people do bleach matchups they restrict riatsu crush
Sung Jin-Woo will be added!

If this goes wrong, I'm blaming it on you.

Back