• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Took a bit for the last matchup to finish, but here we are in the final matchup in the 2nd round of the 7-C+ tournament!

Stoneheart (@Gilad_Hyperstar) vs Takeshi Yamamoto (@Nierre).

Amped Stoneheart and Future Arc (Older Version) Yamamoto will be used here.

Yamamoto will have all of his Standard Equipment up to the Future Arc.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the Sports Festival Stadium.

Stoneheart:

Yamamoto: 7 (Coolboy6, Monkey_Dunno, Psychomaster35, Razor, Popted2, Nierre, Shadyboi0)

Inconclusive: 1 (AnonymousBlank)

R.42eb81469b47c026c89b1b4f0e947342

OIP.uVgfV8eQyDI0bedMoXPi9AHaEK

Last edited:
Leaning towards Yamato as he seems to have better abilities like paralysis inducement, power null, and he can slow down his opponent attacks and movements so I’m voting him.

Agree with Coolboy FRA. Yamamoto seems to have the upper hand here and how are Frightningale or Reverser overwhelming compared to this guy.
Reverser is pretty overwhelming. But I have no idea how Frightningale is overwhelming. Everyone just came to a consensus that "Oh, girl has a whip that makes people dance or sing, and if they die or something. For her out!"

But Stoneheart wasn't a bad replacement.

What kind of attacks does Takeshi lead with? If it’s physical, he will run into the same problems that Ururu did unless he has a hax to incap Stoneheart for a day.

What kind of attacks does Takeshi lead with? If it’s physical, he will run into the same problems that Ururu did unless he has a hax to incap Stoneheart for a day.
Yeah it's physical, though what hax exactly does he have to stop Yamamoto? Cause he has powernull with every rain enhanced slash.

Yeah it's physical, though what hax exactly does he have to stop Yamamoto? Cause he has powernull with every rain enhanced slash.
Don’t think he has hax at all. My point was that Stoneheart amps himself from 8-A to 7-C while he can take hits from a 7-C as an 8-A. If Takeshi hits him, Stoneheart turns into a stonewall and can’t be harmed anymore.

Don’t think he has hax at all. My point was that Stoneheart amps himself from 8-A to 7-C while he can take hits from a 7-C as an 8-A. If Takeshi hits him, Stoneheart turns into a stonewall and can’t be harmed anymore.
Looking at Yamamoto's profile, he can paralyze, can slow down the movements, and can power null Stoneheart.

Yamamoto also has force fields, and he can amplify his statistics.

Though, I don't know how any of these abilities work lol.

Unless any of those stops the amping or can actually keep Stoneheart down for a day, this will be an incon.

Imma vote incon until there is more clarification on Takeshi’s stuff.

Ohh that's what you mean.

Well Rain Flames allow Yamamoto to slow down the opponent, so maybe he could slow down his growth(?). He can also completely immobilize his opponent by adding more Rain Flames, so there's that.

Anyways I'll vote for Takeshi fra

Well Rain Flames allow Yamamoto to slow down the opponent, so maybe he could slow down his growth(?). He can also completely immobilize his opponent by adding more Rain Flames, so there's that
What's the range of these attacks?

What's the range of these attacks?
Well, there's this, so it's like a huge wave of aura around him. And there's this, I can only assume several hundred meters, based on the profiles. And then there's this massive thing, which completely immobilizes said opponent, range I can only guess based on the profile. Case in point, I highly doubt hes gonna escape from them cause of the range. In fact he'll probably try to tank it, cause of the nature of his ability.

Back