• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Monsters and Men Tournament. Semifinals Match 1. Knight vs Faiz (0-0-7)

From what I see from Cube God's profile, he shoots out 9 projectiles per 0.75 seconds + a max of 110 summons/tens of summons at a time. The minigun Auto Vaijin has shoots out 96 bullets per second so it blows that out the water.

And I've seen some Touhou projectile spams before. I think Auto Vaijin can reach those levels.

And God walls have this lovely tendency to be rapid fire AoE hell that make even dodging the strongest bosses look like a game of tag lol

Also the minigun just so happens to have this lovely thing of "can only fire in a straight line" so it's supremely easy to dodge

And God walls have this lovely tendency to be rapid fire AoE hell that make even dodging the strongest bosses look like a game of tag lol
God walls have to be built up right? I can't imagine its in character for players to let that happen in a normal playthough.

and yet, it accurately hits people who scale to Relativistic+.

this is one person tho.
And what if it just, ya know, scales to rela+ or is just the living embodiment of an anti-feat for skill? Lol

Okay, and this matters why? Realms are generally not empty.

Or that it just scales lol. Both Faiz and Auto Vaijin is Rela+. "is just the living embodiment of an anti-feat for skill? Lol" <- this one here is not it

So not God wall status. Got it.
Good, it scales to Rela+.

Let me explain this to you like your 2. MMO stands for Massively Multi-player Online. Realm of the Mad God is one of these. Catch my drift? Yeah, godwalls tend to form from people running away from one God or another and then running into another dozen as they do so. Usually only one or two people actually clear these usually several dozen monsters of stupid amounts of projectiles and AOEs and status effects out. Ya smell what I'm stepping in?

Good, it scales to Rela+.

Let me explain this to you like your 2. MMO stands for Massively Multi-player Online. Realm of the Mad God is one of these. Catch my drift? Yeah, godwalls tend to form from people running away from one God or another and then running into another dozen as they do so. Usually only one or two people actually clear these usually several dozen monsters of stupid amounts of projectiles and AOEs and status effects out. Ya smell what I'm stepping in?
So aggressive lmao :ROFLMAO:.

and they never get hit? and they do it flawlessly? with one try? any evidence of that happening?

This much projectiles and they can't hit or kill one or two guys? Even when they scale to MHS+ vs Faiz's Rela+? I guess this is just the living embodiment of an anti-feat for skill lol.

So aggressive lmao :ROFLMAO:.

and they never get hit? and they do it flawlessly? with one try? any evidence of that happening?
Uh yeah, if they didn't do it flawlessly then they'd get popped faster then what a pop rock does to people in Lost Halls(as in, dead instantly). And mate, your quite literally asking me to either make a godwall myself and call it to try and record it and send it here(which I can't do, even if I've seen it done before while playing), or search through streams of people just farming God lands. "Go and collect every Kamen Rider skill feat for me without any other resources" is the equivalent of what you just said.

I can tell you where everyone scales and why they do and all of that, but I can't magically know where to look precisely and I'm not going to spend hours of my time better spent because you lack the knowledge to realize why finding something in a not-super-popular MMO that's generally ran through streams for the people that do regularly play it might be time consuming.

So, you may download the game and do it yourself, go search through streams until you find one, or sit down and let someone who's played the game for over 10 years tell you what generally happens.

A god wall is just a collection of enemies in 1 area shooting at once isn't it? Ie its not a specific enemy or event. So it seems off to count that as a feat of the player character when its an entirely optional scenario which can easily never happen.
Is there a point where its guaranteed to happen, so the player has to deal with it?

Uh yeah, if they didn't do it flawlessly then they'd get popped faster then what a pop rock does to people in Lost Halls(as in, dead instantly). And mate, your quite literally asking me to either make a godwall myself and call it to try and record it and send it here(which I can't do, even if I've seen it done before while playing), or search through streams of people just farming God lands. "Go and collect every Kamen Rider skill feat for me without any other resources" is the equivalent of what you just said.

I can tell you where everyone scales and why they do and all of that, but I can't magically know where to look precisely and I'm not going to spend hours of my time better spent because you lack the knowledge to realize why finding something in a not-super-popular MMO that's generally ran through streams for the people that do regularly play it might be time consuming.

So, you may download the game and do it yourself, go search through streams until you find one, or sit down and let someone who's played the game for over 10 years tell you what generally happens.
Because its not common for people to do that. You debate as if Knight is 100% going to dodge all the time when in reality, that never happens. I guarantee that even the best of the best players fail. They take multiple tries. They get hit. It varies from performance to performance.

For example, The greatest speed runner can get a top speed but how many tries do you think that takes? The best league of legends player (Faker) is also the same person with one of the most losses. I'm sure the best bullet hell players can flawless a run but how many tries does that take in all?

And collecting skill feats for a show and a video game is entirely different. Shows have scripts. If I rerun an episode of Faiz 100 times, its going to be the same 100 times. If you rerun a run of RotMG 100 times, its going to be different 100 times.

Because its not common for people to do that. You debate as if Knight is 100% going to dodge all the time when in reality, that never happens. I guarantee that even the best of the best players fail. They take multiple tries. They get hit. It varies from performance to performance.

For example, The greatest speed runner can get a top speed but how many tries do you think that takes? The best league of legends player (Faker) is also the same person with one of the most losses. I'm sure the best bullet hell players can flawless a run but how many tries does that take in all?
Last I checked what happens for characters who lack lore or tend to vary are placed at their peak, which means all feats are on the table. And RotMG protagonists apsolutely without a shadow of a doubt fall into both, they basically lack lore on their own and vary from individual to individual.
A god wall is just a collection of enemies in 1 area shooting at once isn't it? Ie its not a specific enemy or event. So it seems off to count that as a feat of the player character when its an entirely optional scenario which can easily never happen.
Is there a point where its guaranteed to happen, so the player has to deal with it?
Getting swarmed isn't new in RotMG, Godwalls are a bit of a high example of it as they're usually formed by people either running away from a god they aren't comfortable taking on or just going to an event boss, but getting zerged and swarmed with projectiles definitely isn't new considering events like the mushrooms or Mad God Madness, or even dungeons like Cemetery or Abby.

Wouldn't it be their peak in regular gameplay? Not their peak after players artificially go out of their way to make the game harder?
Like the player has to be good enough to dodge orax or whatever he's called projectiles to beat him. So you can say the speed/skill needed for that is what he has.
The player does not have to be good enough to dodge a godwall. So there's no reason to apply it here.
Its an artifical difficulty you made yourself as the player, that the character doesn't ever have to do.

Wouldn't it be their peak in regular gameplay? Not their peak after players artificially go out of their way to make the game harder?
Like the player has to be good enough to dodge orax or whatever he's called projectiles to beat him. So you can say the speed/skill needed for that is what he has.
The player does not have to be good enough to dodge a godwall. So there's no reason to apply it here.
Its an artifical difficulty you made yourself as the player, that the character doesn't ever have to do.
You do realize going into the realms at all is 100% optional yes? Your argument is moot for that reason alone especially as godwalls can just as easily be made by someone, as I've said like twice so far, running like the wind to get somewhere and just so happening to waltz past like 30 godlands enemies

Last I checked what happens for characters who lack lore or tend to vary are placed at their peak, which means all feats are on the table. And RotMG protagonists apsolutely without a shadow of a doubt fall into both, they basically lack lore on their own and vary from individual to individual.
I know this but even if they have a multitude of feats to prove that they can flawless and do crazy things, there's a counter active. For every godly play a person makes, there's also a equally bad play that they do even when they are at peak. Might be getting way too deep into it but nothing's really 100% imo.

Also back to the "only firing in a straight line". Auto Vaijin can simply turn it's weapon or itself. If you think about it, every projectile that doesn't have homing moves in a straight line. If an enemy is stational and shoots its projectiles, I can guarantee it just moves at a straight line. Auto Vaijin moves quite a lot. He can spray and track. That won't make it a straight line. Especially if he can shoot 96 bullets per second. What's stopping it going full Rambo?

I know this but even if they have a multitude of feats to prove that they can flawless and do crazy things, there's a counter active. For every godly play a person makes, there's also a equally bad play that they do even when they are at peak. Might be getting way too deep into it but nothing's really 100% imo.

Also back to the "only firing in a straight line". Auto Vaijin can simply turn it's weapon or itself. If you think about it, every projectile that doesn't have homing moves in a straight line. If an enemy is stational and shoots its projectiles, I can guarantee it just moves at a straight line. Auto Vaijin moves quite a lot. He can spray and track. That won't make it a straight line. Especially if he can shoot 96 bullets per second. What's stopping it going full Rambo?
That's my point of contention as well, but unfortunately I don't think we can do much about it or Anything

That is true, but Vaijin doing that would be similar to your average "tentacle phase" in some bosses(Marble Colossus immediately comes to mind but that thing is very high on the 7-B scaling chain), they're generally tricky but as there's only one and there won't be too much more nonsense going on, manageable.

That's my point of contention as well, but unfortunately I don't think we can do much about it or Anything
hmmm. I guess we agree on something for once :>
That is true, but Vaijin doing that would be similar to your average "tentacle phase" in some bosses(Marble Colossus immediately comes to mind but that thing is very high on the 7-B scaling chain), they're generally tricky but as there's only one and there won't be too much more nonsense going on, manageable.
It would be similar but I'd argue that Auto Vaijin would be far more precise since he got the information analysis going on. This debate has gotten way into the dodging thing that I forgot some other things exists. Auto Vaijin always have the threat of his flashbang and Faiz is doing what ever he is doing.

Honestly, the more we get into this debate, the more this is looking like a stalemate.

What is the "tentacle phase" means here ?

You do realize going into the realms at all is 100% optional yes? Your argument is moot for that reason alone especially as godwalls can just as easily be made by someone, as I've said like twice so far, running like the wind to get somewhere and just so happening to waltz past like 30 godlands enemies
Yea but to actually beat the games content its not.
There's a difference between choosing to ignore 90% of the game.
And choosing to make 10% of the game vastly harder on purpose then trying to claim that's the general level of ability the character scales to.

Yea but to actually beat the games content its not.
There's a difference between choosing to ignore 90% of the game.
And choosing to make 10% of the game vastly harder on purpose then trying to claim that's the general level of ability the character scales to.
Aka "I don't like that people willingly run through godlands to get somewhere or another while a hoard of gods builds up chasing after them without anybody clearing it until someone or another stumbles upon it and has to do it their damn self".
What is the "tentacle phase" means here ?
Basically a solid wall of projectiles to keep individuals in an area lest they want to die to insane damage output.
hmmm. I guess we agree on something for once :>

It would be similar but I'd argue that Auto Vaijin would be far more precise since he got the information analysis going on. This debate has gotten way into the dodging thing that I forgot some other things exists. Auto Vaijin always have the threat of his flashbang and Faiz is doing what ever he is doing.

Honestly, the more we get into this debate, the more this is looking like a stalemate.
Yeah, earlier arguments for both apply, I'll vote Incon FRA

Aka "I don't like that people willingly run through godlands to get somewhere or another while a hoard of gods builds up chasing after them without anybody clearing it until someone or another stumbles upon it and has to do it their damn self".
Basically a solid wall of projectiles to keep individuals in an area lest they want to die to insane damage output.

Yeah, earlier arguments for both apply, I'll vote Incon FRA
I vote incon too

I haven't played RoTMG in like 8 years, I don't give a **** what people do in the game. Try to keep to the topic at hand.
Artificially going out of your way to make massive clusters of gods is not part of beating the games actual content, which is what should matter for scaling. Its an artifical challenge.

I haven't played RoTMG in like 8 years, I don't give a **** what people do in the game. Try to keep to the topic at hand.
Artificially going out of your way to make massive clusters of gods is not part of beating the games actual content, which is what should matter for scaling. Its an artifical challenge.
If you read what I said correctly, you'd have read that Godwalls also form when people are getting from point A to point B. Your argument has no foundation. Stop trying to push it.

Back