• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Monsters and Men Tournament. Semifinals Match 1. Knight vs Faiz (0-0-7)

So what stops Faiz from getting bursted down at a melee while the Knight pulls his dodge God on all of the Rider's projectiles?

Faiz scales to 21 Kilotons but based on his description on his durability, it would most likely upscale. It states that a his armor won't get effected by direct contact of an atomic bomb which (Fat Man is 21 Kilotons).

Faiz's projectiles aren't as frequent as a bullet hell but I'd argue his shots are faster because he shoots out lasers. He also has enhanced senses and his much higher reaction speed being scaled to people who can block and dodge light speed attacks. He could use that for more accurate aim rather than random/patterned projectile spam like most bullet hell enemies do.

Faiz also dodged barrages of rockets from Kaixa's Mech and and Delta's Jet Slinger so he's not a stranger to bullet hell.

Last edited:
I'm talking about the knight literally being a respectable bullet hell protag lol

23 Kilotons
Faiz scales to 21 Kilotons but based on his description on his durability, it would most likely upscale. It states that a his armor won't get effected by direct contact of an atomic bomb which (Fat Man is 21 Kilotons).

Faiz's projectiles aren't as frequent as a bullet hell but I'd argue his shots are faster because he shoots out lasers. He also has enhanced senses and his much higher reaction speed being scaled to people who can block and dodge light speed attacks. He could use that for more accurate aim rather than random/patterned projectile spam like most bullet hell enemies do.

Faiz also dodged barrages of rockets from Kaixa's Mech and and Delta's Jet Slinger so he's not a stranger to bullet hell.
so ?

Which would never hit the knight in 1000000 years, especially since the Knight can just stop him from attacking with the ol shield.

Its not going to one shot and it has to recharge from time to time.
Yes but it'll guaranteed hit everyone and Faiz is a dodge God in his own right, IE, he'll literally just stomp everyone, Knight, literally all the monster picks, should stomp all the human picks too.

Yes but it'll guaranteed hit everyone and Faiz is a dodge God in his own right, IE, he'll literally just stomp everyone, Knight, literally all the monster picks, should stomp all the human picks too.
I disagree, Faiz vs Owl was a pretty good debate. Faiz also isn't that skilled at dodging, I just said he is not new to things like barrages.

I disagree, Faiz vs Owl was a pretty good debate. Faiz also isn't that skilled at dodging, I just said he is not new to things like barrages.
Actually I'm a moron, speed equal makes the lasers not blitz at all, and saying he isn't new to Barrages doesn't really help when the Knight's only real effective range in like 2 meters away with the Pixie sword shotgun thing

Actually I'm a moron, speed equal makes the lasers not blitz at all, and saying he isn't new to Barrages doesn't really help when the Knight's only real effective range in like 2 meters away with the Pixie sword shotgun thing
I see.

I'm guessing that Knight is a very good dodger at close range. I have to ask, how does shield bashing working against Faiz's sword? Enough hits or blocks with his sword will cause the shield and his other weapons to deconstruct.

Just to clarify beforehand, Faiz's sword can deconstruct but it needs to get enough hits in. If it were to deconstruct everything, he would've one shoted his whole series but he doesn't. He always starts it at "medium mode". The only time where it actually one shots is when he puts it at "ultimate mode" which is a last resort move.

I see.

I'm guessing that Knight is a very good dodger at close range. I have to ask, how does shield bashing working against Faiz's sword? Enough hits or blocks with his sword will cause the shield and his other weapons to deconstruct.

Just to clarify beforehand, Faiz's sword can deconstruct but it needs to get enough hits in. If it were to deconstruct everything, he would've one shoted his whole series but he doesn't. He always starts it at "medium mode". The only time where it actually one shots is when he puts it at "ultimate mode" which is a last resort move.
Knight is going to be avoiding head-on clashes, everything he does is some kind of projectile its just they only have a limited range which is up close and personal generally, though the shield actually has higher range then the Pixie sword funnily enough lol

Knight is going to be avoiding head-on clashes, everything he does is some kind of projectile its just they only have a limited range which is up close and personal generally, though the shield actually has higher range then the Pixie sword funnily enough lol
I see, how wide is the projectile for shield bash?

Since Faiz can out-range, I think Faiz can kite backwards with his athleticism. I think in an episode, him or someone that scales to him jump off two sets of stairs which can cover several meters.

I see, how wide is the projectile for shield bash?

Since Faiz can out-range, I think Faiz can kite backwards with his athleticism. I think in an episode, him or someone that scales to him jump off two sets of stairs which can cover several meters.
Several, basically covers a pretty big cone in front of the knight

Though question: what is Faiz's stamina like? Cause the knight has a tendency to go through gauntlets of shit for days at a time

He is supplied with a constant stream of Photon Blood (Faiz's energy source) from a part called the Photon Terminal. From the description it states that it "emits too much energy" that it needs a part called Metal Intercooler that releases energy or else, Faiz self-destructs. I'm guessing thats why his exceed charges are so strong since that sends a good dose of Photon Blood to his weapon.

In the movie, he fought an entire army by himself. He didn't win but he fought for a long time without tiring and took out a good portion of the army. In the final fight, he also fought an invasion, go to an arena to fight a big boy CGI monster.

Then he got beat up by Psyga, who is 2x stronger than Faiz, for a while. He ended up winning against Psyga only to end up fighting Orga who is far stronger than Psyga.
Faiz got his ass handed to him for a while than won by going into Blaster Form. After the fight, Faiz straight up acted the same as when he entered the fight.

I'd say their stamina should be too different from each other.

I also have to bring up Auto Vaijin as a support to Faiz. It's a bike that transforms into flying robot that shoots a minigun.

That doesn't sound back to back for days at a time so...
So Faiz was up was for a day, went to a dance party at night time. That was when the first invasion took place. Faiz defeated all of them. The next invasion took place at dawn and Faiz had to fight that as well. That was when he had to go to the arena (which was a long trip). I'd say at least 2 days of fighting without tiring. Since he looked normal, I'd say he can go on for a while after that.

I don't think this fight would last at long tbh because of this: Faiz's belt has a supercomputer built into it that can gather information on how to beat Knight. Doubled that with Auto Vaijin being able to receive the same information, Faiz has a significant advantage at a strategic standpoint.

I mean "how do I beat the knight!" Answer: "Well since he's dodging all of your shit your gonna have to get up close and way too personal"

I mean "how do I beat the knight!" Answer: "Well since he's dodging all of your shit your gonna have to get up close and way too personal"
Faiz is very good at using his surroundings. For example, he can corner Knight to a cramped place where dodging is pretty much impossible.

Also, another thing I'm confused about in general about gaming characters such as Terrarian and many bullet hell dodgers in VSB. People always argue as if the character beat the game flawlessly. But in 99% of playthroughs, that never happens. Only flawless runs do that but even then, that takes a lot of tries. There's no way that the characters dodge absolutely everything. They'd have to get hit at some points.

Faiz is very good at using his surroundings. For example, he can corner Knight to a cramped place where dodging is pretty much impossible.

Also, another thing I'm confused about in general about gaming characters such as Terrarian and many bullet hell dodgers in VSB. People always argue as if the character beat the game flawlessly. But in 99% of playthroughs, that never happens. Only flawless runs do that but even then, that takes a lot of tries. There's no way that the characters dodge absolutely everything. They'd have to get hit at some points.
And a 7-C won't be able to blast through these walls in quick order why?

I Mean you kinda have to be flawless in some of the more fucky areas of RotMG or ya die sooooo...

And a 7-C won't be able to blast through these walls in quick order why?
Mmm, That's true.

Auto Vaijin has a light flash that dazzles enemies. If hit by this light and it staggers Knight, Faiz can follow up with his anti-gravity thing.
I Mean you kinda have to be flawless in some of the more fucky areas of RotMG or ya die sooooo...
If every enemy one shots, then I can see that happening. But in almost all bullet hells, that's not the case.

Mmm, That's true.

Auto Vaijin has a light flash that dazzles enemies. If hit by this light and it staggers Knight, Faiz can follow up with his anti-gravity thing.

If every enemy one shots, then I can see that happening. But in almost all bullet hells, that's not the case.
I mean he's got like 3 ways to avoid being blinded including bringing the shield up to cover his eyes

Considering you can get "popped" in Realm of the Mad God quite easily in a place like the Godlands, yeah, you can very easily get one-shot

I mean he's got like 3 ways to avoid being blinded including bringing the shield up to cover his eyes
It isn't a one time use so Auto Vaijin would be looking for other good opportunities. It's a thing that he has to constantly be aware of while Auto Vaijin is shooting his minigun.

Back to the info thing, I'm sure there are a lot more strategies that it can come up with than the current examples and probably anything a human can come up with. I mean it's a supercomputer. Probably has better AI than the enemies in RotMG.

Considering you can get "popped" in Realm of the Mad God quite easily in a place like the Godlands, yeah, you can very easily get one-shot
I see

This isn't 7-B where the Knight has to fight with geniuses so yeah, issue is that has to happen while the Knight is constantly healing and such

I mean the pet will always be around and always be healing a decent amount of damage so
I'm assuming its not controlled by the player and actively dodging. I don't see a reason why can't they target it especially since it's outside of game mechanics (if they are untargetable and stuff like that)

He's gotta be careful on getting hit too low or else explosion manipulation or deconstruction comes in.

I mean pets are intangible to baseline NPI soooo
Not what I see on the profile. Is it kinda of a Terraria Pet or a Pokemon Trainer sort of deal?

Anyways, what are some of Knight's win cons other than stamina (which is arguable)?

• Faiz out-ranges and can kite with agility
  • Better strategical abilities
  • has Auto Vaijin as a support, damage dealer and tank

Not what I see on the profile. Is it kinda of a Terraria Pet or a Pokemon Trainer sort of deal?

Anyways, what are some of Knight's win cons other than stamina (which is arguable)?

• Faiz out-ranges and can kite with agility
  • Better strategical abilities
  • has Auto Vaijin as a support, damage dealer and tank
The pet's abilities don't need to really be on the profile, and it's closer to an actually useful Terraria pet than anything else.

• Better dodging ability making projectiles useless
  • better damage sustain options
  • Better close quarters burst damage and utility

The pet's abilities don't need to really be on the profile, and it's closer to an actually useful Terraria pet than anything else.
I'll wait for others to comment on this. I don't know too much about how that would work in a VSB match.
  • Better dodging ability making projectiles useless
  • better damage sustain options
  • Better close quarters burst damage and utility
I'd argue Faiz won't get caught in close quarters and it's much easier to hit projectiles up close. There no telling that Knight will hit his abilities either since Faiz has dodged a barrage of missiles. That also sends Knight into Faiz Edge range which can be bad for Knight's weapons.

Other than that, I think I made most of my points so I'll let other supporters give their thoughts.

Last edited:
Normally, how much projectiles do enemies in that part of the game. Maybe we can see how much the projectile spam compare to each other.

Back