• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Monsters and Men Tournament. Semifinals Match 1. Knight vs Faiz (0-0-7)

If you read what I said correctly, you'd have read that Godwalls also form when people are getting from point A to point B. Your argument has no foundation. Stop trying to push it.
Not always.
Not guaranteed, not needed to beat the games content.
Not relevant to scaling.

Not always.
Not guaranteed, not needed to beat the games content.
Not relevant to scaling.
Refer to what I said previously. You don't even have to go out of the Nexus, you can max your character all the way up to 7-B by trading and shit. "Not Always" and "Not Guaranteed" sum up pretty much the entire game. You could ignore literally every single dungeon that isn't Oryx's castle(and even then just Nexus outta that place). You could farm godlands to get most of your stats maxed. You could do the arena and die there without even entering the realms. Don't argue "could" with an MMO protag, you will always lose.

You could also and most likely will not fight god walls ever.

I will argue what I want.
Actually you kinda inevitably will if you spend like, any time in Godlands while an event is happening, considering I do it at least once a character unless I'm just sucking at the game that day. If nobody ever fought godwalls then why would they be known for a good way to farm fame and such whether made intentionally or not? The more you speak of it the less knowledgeable you actually seem on the MMO game your trying to debate me on.

I know you will, it's just your always gonna lose.

Back