• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Doubles Tournament: Sonic (Sonic Boom) and All For One vs. Ness and the Wither

Alright, so Ness starts off with incap with Paralysis. And the wither, uh, does something to them. What does All for one starts with? Cuz I know Ness ain't bypassing High-Mid

Ok, so...

I think Ness and Wither takes this fight pretty decisively.

Ness can status induce both of them and then him and the wither stomp them as they sleep, are paralyzed, or crying.

Even if you don't count that Ness has shields plus attack reflection so he and All For One are pretty well matched in that department, while Sonic is outmatched and gets haxed.

Then that leaves a 2 v 1.

Also Ness's PK Flash can do crazy stuff. It is a bit inconsistant but it 1 hit kills, sometimes leaves them as dust, other times as scrap, other times just knocked out.

AFO's high-mid is reliant on his head

Destroying that gets rid of his regen

I think it comes from Wither Effect; he shoots an exploding skull at you, and when you get hit you start to slowly wither and decompose away until you die.

Well then, Ness and The Wither pretty much takes this.

Seriously, Ness is probably going to get Passive Fate Manipulation

He also has Blue Wither Skull; it bypasses durability by affecting every material like they have durability equal to that of wood, making it easy to destroy even the toughest materials.

I'm assuming this isn't as strict as a real match as this is for a tournament for fun, so only 3 votes are needed, how does that sound?

@DaBigP we won't know until it is agreed on, so until then it's fine

Back