• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will take the challenge! Thank you.

Sonic, I guess, will amp max and hopes he can hit Nami before he does the dimensional travel.

Now Sonic can even the speed with his amps but only to Nami. Her lightnings are still out of his League.

Anyways, one more.

Also, didn't the thread about OP's voting or not end with there being no problem with it as long as it's not spite?

Code:
╠ÂN╠Âa╠Âm╠Âi╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âh╠Âu╠Âr╠Ât╠ ╠ÂL╠Âu╠Âf╠Âf╠Ây╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠ÂH╠Âa╠Âk╠Âi╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠ÂN╠Âa╠Âm╠Âi╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Â

Alright, that's 7 votes for Nami. Next round will be up shortly, as before if anyone has an argument for Sonic you have a bit of time to share it, but I think we covered pretty much everything.

@Ricsi Oh yeah I remember that, if you find that lmk because that could be useful

Had to turn the tables by unequalization... thats a good move indeed to have me lose.

Im just as unlucky as Christan.

Hey, thats rather common for me to lose by having the wrong character picked for me as my opponent all the time.

But as much as I hate to say it. I still have to do this.

Looks like Sonic was "shocked" to see he was too slow and got "pirated".

Its my luck tbh. Its all random selecting as I view it. Its all a game of RnG to take the right path.

Back